Sorry not ms but my son is missing

And I’m sat here going crazy. He stormed out after a row at 6pm and I haven’t seen him since. He’s only 14 there are loads of police out looking for him but I feel so useless. Sorry for posting this but I don’t know were to turn

Oh Nikki - am so sorry you have this stress, you must be going out of your mind with worry.

It’s good that the police are looking, but I’m sure your son will come back of his own accord when he’s got over the row. Teenagers can be so ‘up and down’ in their emotions and often take things out on the parents. However, deep down he’ll know that you love him and will be back.

Do let us know when you hear news - it must be an awful time for you sitting there, thinking and imagining things.

I wish I had more advice, but just wanted to say I’m thinking of you.

Bren x

Hi Nikki x Hope you are ok xxx let us know what’s happenning when you get chance lovely xxxjenxxx

Hi and sorry to hear that he has ran off, my own at 16 and 14 i sympathise as it’s not easy but he will soon be back and no doubt sorry ((((hugs))))

sonia x

Hi Nikki

Hope you have found your son by now.

This must be awful for you. What a nightmare.

My heart goes out to you. Teenagers can be so difficult.

You are having a terrible time with everything at the moment so am sending you (((((((HUGS)))))))

Let us no how you get on

Teresa. x

Any news?

(((((hugs)))))

Karen x

Oh Nikkinakkinoo, I am sorry about your son. I have four sons so I really empathise with the way you must be feeling. I am sure he will come home when he’s hungry enough. Teenage boys are driven by their stomachs aren’t they? Thinking of you, let us know when he gets back, Teresa xx

Hi Nikki

Big hugs! You must be out of your mind with worry. I hope the police find him safe and sound soon or he comes home of his own accord.

Thinking of you

Reemz

X

big hugs im sure he will come back soon.

xx

Thanks everyone. It was a terrible night the police had helicopters and dogs out looking. He finally turned up this morning just as the police were doing a press release. Thanks for the support Xxx

So pleased he is back home… there is nothing worse!!! Just glad he’s safe x

(I lost my 5 year old on a beach in Spain for about 2 hours… the longest 2 hours of my life!!! (He’s now 21))

So pleased he has come back home now. Thinking of you xx

So pleased he has come back home now. Thinking of you xx

It’s a horrible feeling isn’t it jules. He was missing 17 hours I didn’t know whether to slap him or hug him when he came back lol. Thanks Paula x

Glad he is home safely hugs

xx

Oh Nikki!

What a relief!

Glad he is home safe.

I think i would have hugged him and then slapped him as well! lol!!

I think you need a stiff drink - brandy i think! and several of them!

Teresa. x

Oh thats fanastic news Nikki. I’m so pleased, a great relief.

Reemz

X

PHEEEW!!! xxxxx

Hi Nikkinakkinoo, So glad he came home and that he is OK. Your relief must be monumental. Hoping you’ll all be OK, Thinking of you, Teresa xx

Phew!

(((((hugs)))))

Kx