***Putting it about***Very unhappy nuts indeed***

This joke has been removed due to its offensive nature. The MS Society will not tolerate racist jokes or language on the forums.

We hope you can understand our position and that everybody can continue to use the forums without fear of stumbling on a post that may be offensive to them or their loved ones.

Kind regards

Stewart (admin)

Yes velly good, gave me a belly good laugh.

janet

x

Thank you Janet, you are very welcome indeed.

Do you know, I actualy enjoy ‘adjusting’ the funnies because of the ‘thought police’, it’s fun.

H

xxx

Going to bed with a smile on my face :slight_smile: thanks for that H xx

Nice one H.That’s a really thoughtful outcome for anybody who is frightened of needles.

S xx

i’ve always known this disease as “galloping knob rot”.

*argh! is there a secret message in this H?!

ellie-calm down and repeat-it wont fall off,it wont fall off,it wont fall off…

hehe xxx

I didn’t know you had one……and there’s me thinking I knew you well!

xxx

In case anyone wondered, I didn’t report the joke.

I might have done, but I didn’t even see it. I don’t ‘have it in for you’ I just haven’t liked some of your posts.

I enjoy a good joke as much as the average person, I hope!

Keep on posting non-offensive funnies as we really do need to have some laughter therapy :slight_smile:

take care

E

Political correctness gone mad again? Keep em coming Hazel- not much to smile about these days so its good when I log on and see your avatar!! Out of interest, was there a complaint?

Hi hazel. I read the joke yesterday and had a good laugh repeating it to a few folk who also thought it was really funny.

Shame it has to end the way it has.

luv Pollx

Dear Hazel,

As far as I’m aware, there are no people looking at your posts in order than they can stick the knives in. There were no complaints from other forum users. The joke was removed due to MS Society policy.

Kind regards

Stewart (admin)

I don’t remember blaming you!

How can you know if you would have reported it had you seen it…that sounds, by your own admission, like you are holding a knife with my name on it.

I once felt insulted by someone, but wasn’t brave enough to challenge them at the time. Years later, I asked them about it. They had absolutely no recollection of it and brought me abruptly back to reality with a simple, but profound phrase that I try to remember whenever I may have misunderstood or read too much into other people’s behaviour:

The world does not revolve about you.

People generally have a whole lot more important things on their mind than going out of their way to stick knives in anyone’s back, especially when they have absolutely nothing to gain from it. Similarly, when people make accusations, but don’t give names, they may not be (and probably aren’t) talking about you. (Btw, I doubt very much that anyone thinks they run this forum. Apart from being ridiculous, how sad would that be?!)

And now I will butt out and leave you all to it.

Karen x

Racist offensive rule breaking? AND I MISSED IT!!

Anyway two nuns walk into a bar… (comment removed by me)

I missed it…hope it contained loads of nuts!

Thank you for your reply Stewart & thank you for making me feel a bit better about the beatings I have had from certain people.

I still do fail to see how that particular joke caused a problem with the T&C’s, as others have said, this PC world has gone round the bend…we need to lighten up.

I admit I do like to push the bounderies from time to time, but I don’t want to upset people…I love to think I have made them laugh.

Kind regards

Hazel

Thank you for your reply Stewart & thank you for making me feel a bit better about the beatings I have had from certain people.

I still do fail to see how that particular joke caused a problem with the T&C’s, as others have said, this PC world has gone round the bend…we need to lighten up.

I admit I do like to push the bounderies from time to time, but I don’t want to upset people…I love to think I have made them laugh.

Kind regards

Hazel

[/quote]BEATINGS from certain people - ohh err missus - sounds a 50 shades of gray!!!

I haven’t reported your posts but they are sometimes a bit offensive and to be honest I’ve think that you enjoy the reaction you get from people .

At the beginning of this post you made some comment about enjoying making this post non racist (can’t remember the exact wording) yet you still left in the riduculous fake ‘Chinese’ accent which you must have known would cause offense?

It s not about ‘pushing the boundaries’ it seems to be about being as controvercial as you can get away with knowing that some people will be upset and then being all upset and affronted when people do object to the racist ‘jokes’. You drag your ‘fans’ into the controvercy and they feel they have to defend you.

Its a game, if you really do just want to make people laugh then juist post jokes, not ones that are bound to upset someone.

Oh bugga I missed it!! I’m sick to death of all this pc carp and God knows we all need something to cheer us up, there’s enough gloom and doom being shoved down our throats every day by the media. Hazel would you mind sending your joke to me in a private message cos I could do with a good laugh this morning. Keep the jokes coming hon and those with a too sensitive nature can just look away and leave the rest of us to enjoy them. MTIA Sue xxx