Downton!!!

Hi Cath, yes was harrowing scene wasn’t it.

Of course the common view held then, and still to some extent now, is that the woman ‘asked for it’… be interesting to see how the story unfolds.

Gosh I didn’t think of a pregnancy!

Pat x

I agree I felt so sorry for Anna, hope she tells her hubby, not so he goes to punch his lights out, more so he understands why she is acting like she is.

I get so involved when these dramas are good, you could easily think that I thought it was real.

No sun here today, but nicely warm.

Pam x

I do too Pam… same when I read fiction… for me it’s real.

Hope she tells hubby also & that he understands.

I’m never quite sure if he really didn’t kill his first wife. I remember a scene when he was in prison and another prisoner approached him and he, Bates, was so threatening and scary. I think there’s more to that plot and he might indeed have been guilty.

We shall see…

Pat x

Now I never thought of Bates as guilty, I just thought by the preview of next week’s episode when she asks him for time away from him that he might think she’s having an affair. Isn’t it funny how we get so involved in books or films, we’re supposed to be clever and able to separate fact from fiction but get so emotionally attached to the good characters.

Take care

Cath xx

OOOH I’ve got that ‘Downton Night’ feeling!

Tingling all over. Darn. Just realised it’s probably just bloody MS…

Wonder what will happen tonight?

(And I also have to admit to being ever-so slightly addicted to The Paradise as well).

Pat x