Can't get up :(

I have been wobbly for a few weeks and have fallen a few times but nothing like this. My legs just went from under me so now I’m sat on the living room floor and just can’t get back up. Every time I try my legs just won’t let me.

Oh no, that’s not good. How are you now? It’s been just over an hour since you posted, hope you are okay. Are you in pain at all? Sam x

I managed to get onto the sofa so am beached there at the moment. I’m in no more pain than normal think I’ve just been overdoing things Xx

Sorry to hear you news Nicky that is one thing I am worried about happening have you called for an ambulance or friend/family to help you out?

Hi Nikki

It might be the stress/fatigue from yesterday. Take it easy for a few days.

Teresa. x

I’m ok my legs are feeling like jelly so just going to chill. Hubby should be out of his meeting soon. Xx

I’m ok my legs are feeling like jelly so just going to chill. Hubby should be out of his meeting soon. Xx

Legs are working now but still feel really wobbly. To be honest it scared the life out of me :frowning:

Sending you ((((hugs)))) Hope you feel better soon Claudette x

Hi, have you thought about using mobility aids at all? I don`t necessarily mean a wheelchair, but what about a walker to lean on?

luv Pollx

Hi Nikki

hope you’re okay and not hurt yourself. Sending you hugs.

Reemz

X

Poll I’m not sure I’m ready for walking aids yet, I don’t have a dx but still struggling to come to terms with it all. I’m ok and didn’t hurt myself just feeling upset by it at the moment. Xx

hey Nikki, im sorry you are having such a bad time ((((big hugs)))

xx

[quote=“Juleslovesmusicals”]

hey Nikki, im sorry you are having such a bad time ((((big hugs)))

xx

[/quote] And from me too. Alison x

Ooh, sounds very scary indeed. Big hugs lovely, hope ur having an early night! xxx

Thanks everyone. I’m still feeling wobbly, I went out with hubby earlier to collect our son and it was about 20 steps from the car to the studio and I could barely make it back. I’m sat in bed now with a glass of wine and a rubbish book lol

Oh hon, sounds horrid! Hope you’re feeling better today. Cx

Still feeling awful but hubby has plunged his head back into the sand and is expecting to carry on as normal. My tongue is numb and have raging pins and needles in my face, hands and both legs. I’m also wobbling all over the place so carrying on as normal is pretty hard.

I’m seriously thinking about going to A&E but I don’t want to waste anyones time.

Sorry moan over.

I think you need the A&E nikki, they will be able to help you over the worst of it. (((hugs))) wish I could do more. Xx Frank

are you diagnosed nikki?

tracey