Bit of a problem!!

I think my legs have fallen off during the night! I can’t feel them so they must have. Oh well I’m sure they will grow back lol

You can borrow mine for a while if you want? They aren’t great, but they’re better than nothing!

(Make sure and tell someone about this change btw - it’s an important clue. I hope it goes soon!)

Karen x

I would lend you mine if you don’t mind hairy, but they need crutches to work properly

I would lend you mine if you don’t mind hairy, but they need crutches to work properly

Messed up a it on posts, so one for left and One for right

Lol thanks for the offers but it doesn’t sound like either of you have a better pair than lo!

Am seeing the gp on wednesday karen so will mention it. They arent as numb now but feel like they have been dipped in concrete!

Mine aren’t too bad at the moment - we could swap one that way we both got a good and dodgy one :slight_smile:

That sounds a good idea but worried we would just end up walking round in circles

Well I think I preferred numb legs, I’ve now got horrendous pins and needles in both legs as well as one arm and one side of my face. It’s driving me mental.

Oh no Nikki! It’s like one thing stops or becomes bareable and then something else happens. Poor you.

ps: When my leg went numb I was stubling around. I’d gone to the hyde park christamas festivities and kept bumping into people - I felt so embarassed

It does seem the case with a lot of people here that they get Used to one thing then something else replaces it. That’s what I’ve been like stumbling all over! If I go out I try to walk close to the walls in the hope they will hold me up though I did fall in a hedge recently lol. Xx