wow

I am so chuffed with myself, just had to share. I joined weight watchers 3 weeks ago and have lost 9 1/2 llbs since!!! yeah me. I have also started excersising again. After having dam relapses and reactions to drugs I finally feel that I am getting my life back. A friend and I even entered into the 10km race for life in june.

I think what I want to say is life is for living and not hiding away worrying about what if. I reached rock bottem and I am clawing my way up again!!!

happy saturday xxxxx

Hey Lollypop Well done. That’s great news! Glad to hear you are exercising too. You make me feel guilty. I must do something but my mobility is pretty rubbish. I may get an exercise bike and see if that helps! Teresa xx

Well done, taking kids away next week and when I get back am going back to slimming world. Great news and I bet losing weight helps your mobility too.

Good for you…you`ll feel so much better being able to control some parts of your life.

Good luck with the weight loss and the race.

luv Pollx

That’s brilliant - well done you. Min xx

Thanks all. Any sort of exercise is good. I am only doing yoga and easy stuff at the mo but its really made a differance. teresa the ms society produced an exercise DVD a few years ago for people with mobility problems. I heard it was quite good. You can prob still get it. Any sort of exercise is good. I find small bottles of water using as light weights have built up my triceps. I used to do slimming world a few years ago but couldn’t get the hang of it this time round and a friend was on weight watchers so I am doing that instead. Its really easy and you can eat what you want as long as you have worked out the points and have enough at the end of the day. I can really recommend it.