Who’s joining me in heatwave misery??!!

Nothing to do with the weather (but thank heavens the heatwave has finished though it’s going to heat up again towards the end of the week here in the south east) but just to let Queen fans know that there’s a biopic coming out later this year…looks good. Bohemian Rhapsody - The Movie: Official Trailer - YouTube

1 Like

I’m so sorry for your loss… but I am giggling about the numb bum !!

I know… it’s added to our cinema trip list. But the reviews aren’t great. The critics are saying that it sanitises Freddie’s life TOO much.

There’s a topic for today … cinema lists…

Mine is Mamma Mia 2, Mission Impossible Fallout and Bohemian Rhapsody.

I think I am the only person in my office that is not basking in 33 degree heat. Hate it, hate it, hate it. Give me a nice mild spring or autumn day any time. X

1 Like

now i’m frozen! in just a few days i’ve gone from being unbearably hot to being frozen! even my constantly burning feet are a bit cold. it must be ms that makes us so sensitive to the temperature. or is it just me, hope not! i’m sick of being the freak who doesn’t cope with the weather.

2 Likes

No, you’re the freak who froze her arse and now can’t warm up!

nice come back sue!

my bum is nice and warm now.

has anyone seen the weather forecast for spain at the weekend.

87 degrees celsius!!!

thank goodness we can’t afford a holiday!

Sorry, one of the freaks here, enjoying the heat and lots of nudy time in the garden (it is very private). Lots of sun cream obviously!

I have strategically placed myself under the ceiling fan and i’m not budging !!

1 Like

I can’t get anything less than a sweaty mess today… except my feet which are blocks of ice !!! Now if I was still supple, I could put said ice blocks on my neck … I fear an ambulance call would follow any such attempt nowadays …

Oh Mrs H - the mind boggles. Are you enjoying the cooler weather ?

I still have the fans on here but at least we can get some sleep now x

I am Grandma ! It’s just as well as poor MrH had the first of two surgeries on Tuesday so I am trying my limited best to look after him !! He is to remain as immobile as possible for 2 weeks and he is this far proving the worst patient EVER !! I only have my Dad who is a fair distance away and MrH has two sisters but again, they’re a good few hours away. So I’m the only Florence on hand lol On a positive note, I have ice cream, peanut butter m&m’s, Pinot Grigio, cider and gin. That’s a well enough balanced diet for now !!

I hope Mr H is OK and doesn’t behave too badly for you. You could always threaten to cut off his supply of treats!

Make sure you don’t run yourself ragged caring for him too. Don’t forget to rest and look after you. I find gin definitely helps.

Sue

1 Like

Thanks Sue !! He’s in a lot of pain and isn’t tolerating the morphine very well at all. But at least he’s following Florence’s orders and so far, not being too restless.