Forum

Wheres the sun ?

This summer where is it !

Feeling very down in the dumps, when the sun does come out i go to garden to read my book but the blasted wind is so cold and strong i come back in again.

Im very much a spring/summer person the sun lifts me (as long as its not to hot)

Sorry just fed up of this bl**dy weather x

Hiya.

I've got the yellow orb I'm afraid.  I haven't seen it for days so I'm keeping it for a bit longer before I'll lend it out.  It's on a first come first serve basis you know...............

Marty

cool

Like you, I am missing the sun too. My room is a really bright egg yolk yellow, but I still really need the sun on my face. My tomato plants need it too! Humph!

Moira

We have it here as well. I would like to keep it as well co I have sooooo much washing to get dry!

Yes it comes out and then someone keeps snatching it from me so I'm blaming Marty,he really isnt lending it out.

Pip

crying3 crying into my soup..(need something to keep me warm !)

Just send me a little of the yellow stuff, just enough to help my plant pots full of leaf become beautiful pink beauties.  xx

Oh yes! I’ve still got it. Hurray!

Sunny Marty

Thanks a lot Marty we have lost it now as well. Just got loads of black clouds. :frowning:

Oh dear. Still have it here. The yellow orb is available to rent at very reasonable prices as well!

Sunny Marty

[quote=“marty2005”]

Oh dear. Still have it here. The yellow orb is available to rent at very reasonable prices as well!

Sunny Marty

[/quote]How much for 4 hours tomorrow afternoon ?

Where do you all live and are you totally mad!

‘the sun’ - heat + humidity? = BAD FOR MS

So in London it’s bloody roasting and humid and even non-MSers are suffering.

Susi

p.s flooding sucks too

have to agree with susi, london today hot humid not gd for the legs at all........... Tony..

Sun, humid, you can keep it, if you really want it come down south we have loads of it and I'm sick of it, legs, arms all bad. Can you guess I'm no sun lover!!!!!   blushThat's the colour of my face!!!!

Sorry for you folks who are suffering with the floods.

Janet

x