Where has everything gone?!?!?!

Have I logged in too early or something?
Where is everything?!

Just got on myself - can you be a bit more specific?

Greg [admin]

K

I can’t see anything except your comment too

P

OMG here we go again lol

jaki xx

HANG ON! I can see them - there’s a permission issue. Give us a couple of minutes.

Greg

OK - the system’s just gone live and the permissions are being rebuilt - posts will appear over thirty minutes.

Be cool people! This can’t be done until AFTER its live. Unavaoidble.

Greg

Oh… I must be too old for this, haven’t got a clue again what I am doing!

Pam

Hi

I am trying to see If I can post a message

Cheers

Yes you can

[quote=“verona”]

Yes you can

[/quote]"

Can

can

Can I post?

Yes I can…

Right, off to sort out an avatar.

Greg, when you go to log in there is a little, rather badly placed, button beside the log in button called Forum Home. When you click it brings you to the forum but unlogged in. If you click the log in buttton you then go to your homepage (whatever that is supposed to be for) and have to scroll down to My Support and then find Forums. Can this be streamlined a bit better?

Also can we have the red wiggly lines for spell checker put back in the posting box please?

Otherwise so goodish so far. I am glad to see the alternating colour bands breaking up the posts. Easier on the eye but it is a shame we seem stuck with MS orange and miserable grey. It is not a very cheery looking site and the orange is still very jarring against the white. Sorry to start with grumbles; I’ll go and explore and give you more feed back later.

Cheers,

Belinda

Hi Greg et al

the Edit profile option (found under My Account) doesn’t seem to be working

although I may be doing something wrong

Under

My profile

there is no

Edit profile option

Private messages:

Will you be adding an

Outbox

or

sent folder

as my memory is not the best and I won’t remember if I have sent a message or not

V