Wash and Dry Toilet recommendations

Hi
My Dad has PPMS and has been using a Closomat toilet for a number of years which was originally recommended by Social Services and paid for by ourselves. We pay £170 each year for service but have found items like the arms need replacing every few years due to corrosion from use in a wet room which are not covered in the insurance.
All the little extras are making a toilet very expensive so I have been looking into alternatives and wondered if anybody has used another company?
This morning I came across a company in Norwich called Disabled Toilets UK, which appear to be quite a close comparison and are much cheaper.
It must be a wash and dry toilet. Any recommendations?
Thanks

My OT provided me with a Biobidet which was fitted to our normal toilet. I’ve no idea of cost or how it compares with what you have been using but it does wash and dry and I’m happy with it.

1 Like

I recently purchased Brondell Bidet for $50 from amazon. Before purchase, I was very confused.
My brother got one of these and after trying it I ordered it right away. I think everyone, especially women, should own these. Being a lady, that “time of the month” can leave you feeling gross and just simply not fresh. Well after you use this once you will be blown away at the cleanliness and feel of brand-new. I recommend this for everyone who uses a toilet. Cuts back on toilet paper, is better for the environment and leave you feeling brand new.