Want some more energy?

Hello! Hope everyone is doing well. I just wanted to share my recent experience with you all. I’m 36, diagnosed RRMS in Dec 2012 and I have a 7 month old baby. My energy levels have been rubbish to say the least, needing to nap a lot, getting tired walking for long amounts of time etc etc. and to top it all off my diet just wasn’t the best. So… I decided enough was enough and I did a 7 day juice cleanse. I downloaded the “7lb in 7 days” Jason vale app on my phone, bought a cheap whole fruit juicer from Argos and got started. And now I feel great. I mean don’t get me wrong, it was tough and the food cravings were immense but I did it. I felt shattered while doing it but now (a week later) I feel great! I’m up about 7am every morning with my baby and I have tons of energy. I don’t need to nap as much and can walk for longer without my legs hurting or getting tired. Anyway, I just wanted to share this with you in case anyone is keen to gain some more energy. Good luck! Lisa x

1 Like

Hi Lisa,

I have done the same thing as you though not following any particular cleansing thing. When I am being sensible, I drink a glass of freshly juiced fruit and veg every morning. The main ingredients I use are apple, orange, carrot and beetroot to which I add a little lemon and a bit of ginger. I do ring the changes, but that’s my favourite combination.

There is no question that my energy levels are heaps better when I do this. It’s incredible the difference. When I visit family the juicing doesn’t happen and I go back to being wiped out.

It’s a bit of a faff doing it but now I make enough for two days putting it in the fridge. If I don’t feel like having it in the morning, I’ll drink it later in the day. Fact is it tastes lovely too.

I’m glad you’ve discovered this and hope you continue feeling brighter. I do hope other people give this a go too. I am also an advocate of eating the best food you possibly can. No white sugar, no processed foods and eating organic produce as much as you can.

Take care x

1 Like

It changed my life too.

I had loads of energy - especially apple/carrot/ginger.

I do the 5:2 diet, but the other way around as I have a few kilos to lose. I feel great though.

I still take all my meds and Rebif, but life is much better.