Update on my wheelchair accident

Just thought that those who answered me after my accident with my brand new wheelchair might be interested to know how I am being treated by the wheelchair company now that they have got involved rather than the supplier: Large flower display and card arrived today from the company. Loaned chair arriving tomorrow from them whilst I am waiting for another which they have order new. They are adding another year to the already 2 year warranty - even for the eMotion wheels Th eUK Business Manager will be bringing the chair himself with the sales manager from the suppliers. Do you think they might be grovelling in case I sue or just good customer relations? :slight_smile: Be Well all Pat x

whatever their reasoning, sounds like you deserve for them to go that extra mile. Hope things work out for you with the new chair :slight_smile: Take care xx

I should think so too. Pat, I think you’ve had them worried. I’m pleased you are now getting the service you should have got in the first place. Jacqui x

Oooooooooooooo - make 'em grovel when they come Pat :smiley: Scaredy cats :slight_smile: Kxx