Travel Insurance - any recommended companies please?

I have done a comparison on Moneysupermarket of medical insurance for pre-existing conditions and it’s brought up a list but I wondered if anyone had any recommendations (other than MS Society’s preferred insurer) please?

i use this company and find the very competative. i take an anual policey as try to get away as much as passable

http://www.insureandgo.com/?_$ja=kw:insure+and+go|cgn:Insure+and+Go|cgid:1719367457|tsid:25156|cn:Insure+%26+Go+Brand_DT|cid:30977477|lid:87904961|mt:Exact|nw:search|crid:25692580337|dvc:c|adp:1t1&gclid=CJja05CXr7kCFSGWtAodwkEA-Q

My husband and I have used Insure and Go we have found them really good even after including my ms it is worth getting a quote we took out a yearly policy hope this helps Anne.

We use our bank’s free world wide annual policy and pay the additional premium to have MS covered (just renewed at £107)
Just a few questions and then a quote but there is no point not telling the truth otherwise you may find no cover if you need to claim

Hiya

I recently used Columbus Direct to go to America. I did LOADS of shopping around and looking at reviews and it seemed good cover for a resonable price for me (inc MS) and my partner who is in good health.

X

Thank you very much for your responses.

You are correct David, the worry of whether my critical illness policy would pay out made me realise that it’s really not worth the risk (not that I told any mistruths, but worried all the same that I hadn’t included everything!).

Thank you very much for your responses.

You are correct David, the worry of whether my critical illness policy would pay out made me realise that it’s really not worth the risk (not that I told any mistruths, but worried all the same that I hadn’t included everything!).