90 !!!

Hi everyone

Another day of feeling like a little 90 old woman, fed up of pain and

pain medication that makes me feel like a zombie.

I just would like “MySquatter” to b****r off and leave me alone, even

for just a little while.

Sorry to moan folks, just needed to vent to people who understand.

Pam x

Hi Pam, you vent, rant whatever all you like hun.

This is sometimes the only place we can go to let off steam, without upsetting anyone else.

much luv, Pollyxx

Yes, this our home - pi**ed off, in pain BUT we are here for each other I can’t remember what it was like NOT to be in pain OR discomfort no matter what I do. It’s not always unbearable but just pain free for an hour or so… I’ll not rant, take care, M

Hi Poll

Thanks, sometimes it is nice to be understood, it’s so difficult for people without it to

understand. Take care

Pam x

Hi M

Thanks, yes I know what you mean, it IS always there, just worse sometimes

than others. Take care

PAM X

Hi Pam, I know, I also get fed up to the back teeth with it sometimes. Good to have a rant about it. Gets it out of our systems.

Sick-to-bloody-death-of-MS-dot-com

And yes I can also relate to feeling 90. My mum is 85 and I walk much slower than her, and we both walk with walking sticks which makes it worse somehow, AND, she now talks to me as if we are same age. Like we can have a cosy chat about our old age problems. I sometimes actually have to say ‘Yeah but Mum I’m still in my 50s!!!’

So yes Pammy, understand completely.

Pat xx

Hi Pat,

Thanks, I would not wish this on anyone, and now I am going on that website

Sick-to-bloody-death-of-ms.com !

Take care

Pam.

Hi Pam Know how you feel. My husband said how grumpy I was today and I told him I just couldn’t cope with having MS atm. I think my family are getting the brunt of my bad mood, even though I don’t mean to be crabby. Hope you feel a bit better soon. Teresa xx

Hi Teresa

Thanks, the heat has been really getting to me, and not sleeping well,

I suppose it is probably a combination of all. It just gets to you sometimes,

enough is enough,

I expect you know the feeling well.

Perhaps when the weather cools down, we will all cope better again.

Take care

Pam x

I too found the heat last week unbearable. It stops my legs working hardly at all. I feel much better now it’s cooler Pam. I am still feeling a bit crabby but that probably has a lot to do with the fact that the in-laws are coming tomorrow. Help! Teresa xx

Hi Teresa

I sure do wish you well tomorrow…in laws…you need all the help you can get!

Today is cooler and although still a crabby b***h, only feel 80 today!!! so I must be

getting there. Trying to find my patience is like looking for a needle in a haystack.

Good luck tomorrow.

Pam x