Topic locked

Hi All,

Can anybody tell me why this topic is locked.

We cant always agree on topics or where they go,have seen a lot of hard posts,but at least people where aloud a voice.

Its a sad day when we have to resort to this to stop a post.

Take Care All.

Legal or other wise.

Chris.

Ps just my views.

You dont want or need my opinion…

However your picture and your bio promoted drug usage and as we have under 16 yearold MS suffers on this forum then your profile is NOT suitable at all.

Just my opinion .

Hi Chris. I couldn’t agree more :)) And I would just like to make sure that everyone knows, because as the thread was locked I never had a chance to say that it was not me inboxing Jellybean as when I read her post I felt it made it look like it could have been me. I would also like to add that I completely understand and accept that she has a different opinion to me and also that at no time was I pushing drug use. It was just about me, and and my exoerience. X

Amanda I may of been a little harsh but I know only to well what drugs can do to a family,lives have been lost and I know from personal experience what drugs do.

But as I just said we also have under 16s MS suffers if they think adults use this drug then they think its ok.Have we not lost enough of our youngsters already due to all manner of drugs including suicides?

Im not going to argue with anyone over this,just you realy should all think before psoting things and how it can and will affect others lives in many ways.

Charlie,x

Please provide sources of death due to taking Cannabis. I haven’t mentioned any other drugs in this thread or any other and nor has anyone else. Please stick to the topic and stop scaremongering. PS and I still want you to confirm that I never sent you any private messages!

Im not going to get into any arguemt with any of you.Im stepping out of this topic because what I have to say is not nice.

Shall I provide my brother and sister death certificates and then you belive me.

Shall I provide my friends boy who I knew him from birth?

Shall I provide evidence that canabis leads to other drugs?

My list can go on and on.

However a little reading and learning works wonders for some people and as I worked with drug users and there families for over three years as a volunteer I know the facts.

Have a nice eveing as now I am stepping out of this agressive behaviour and leave you all fight it out amongst yourselves I will not lower my standards and get into an argument with anyone,I gave my opinion and dissagreed with you and now I am being talked down to.,

Goddbye.

Charlie,x

The original topic was obviously closed for good reason.

Cannabis can and does cause psychosis and its effects can be devastating.

It is not the harmless drug that some people would like to believe.

It may just help some people yeah !!!

I work in mental health and I know several people with a diagnosis of a psychotic illness - schizophrenia, bi-polar disorder etc who reckon that their initial psychotic episode was triggered by drug use, most often cannabis but often other drugs - coke etc

The problem is cannabis isn’t necessarily ‘cannabis’ these days, kids have no idea what they’re buying down the local pub, skunk cut with ajax.

And I am still being bullied.

STOP MESSAGING ME NOW.

ADMIN APPEAR TO BE DOING NOTHING TO STOP THIS.

I WILL LOOSE MY TEMPER IF THIS CONTINUES.

THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE SITE TO HELP MS SUFFERS NOT BE BULLIED BY DRUG ADDICTS.

I AM ASKING YOU PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE AND STOP BULLING ME.

THIS IS EXACTLY MY POINT WHAT ILLEGAL DRUG TAKING DOES,IT TURNS PEOPLE IN TO PARANOIDD BULLIES.

YOU ALL HAVE SHOWED TRULEY WHAT DRUGS DO TO USERS.YOU HAVE PROVED MY POINT.

THIS IS SICKENING TO BE BULLIED IN SUCH A WAY.

I REALY DONT FEEL WELL NOW,IM GOING TO TAKE MY MEDS AS I AM FEELING RATHER SICK.

JUST PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE.

If you want to bully anyone pick on me. I really don’t care and I have the skin of a rhino but leave JellyBean alone she has done nothing to you.

hi Jelly beanxxxxx is there a block option on messages??? xxx

and who ever is private messaging needs to SOP IT right now!!! YOU HAVE BEEN ASKED!!

jen

Thanks guys/girls I am busy blocking now…

[quote=“Kizzydane”]

hi Jelly beanxxxxx is there a block option on messages??? xxx

and who ever is private messaging needs to SOP IT right now!!! YOU HAVE BEEN ASKED!!

jen

[/quote] Yes, in the Messages section, there is a Tab called Blocked Users. In there, you can type the names of users you don’t want to get messages from. I can’t guarantee it works, as I’ve never had occasion to use it, but if I was getting unwanted, threatening, or harassing messages, I wouldn’t hesitate to add the sender to the Block list. That’s what it’s there for. I’m not saying the messages necessarily ARE harassing or threatening, by the way. But it’s enough that the recipient doesn’t welcome them - so they’ve got the option of stopping them. Tina

Ive found how to block them now,go to send them a message but dont send it,there is a block list tab I added the names to it,so hopefully I will not get any more hate mail.

Gosh how horrid some people can be.

It has upset me quite a bit.I dont get abused a lot.

OMG my niece just invited me on holiday to Spain,alas Im to ill to go…

http://www.cannabis.net/uk/mortality.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1445718/Cannabis-use-causes-hundreds-of-deaths-a-year-coroner-warns.html

Excellent links Nikki.

There was a program on about Swansea drug abusers and it mention children as young as 12 were users of canabis,we dissagree as the youngest is 7 that we know. of.

Canabis affects families and children: The Sun

http://www.butwhataboutthechildren.org/?p=618

Gosh there are loads of links I could post by using Google,I think some people just try to justify there illegal drug useage.

Im not going to spam with loads of links I just say Google is your best friend…

Cannabis has been associated with deaths in the past,particularly suicide and accidents,but not as a dirrect cause. (fact).