Topic locked

Read my first link

[Content removed]

But surely by arguing you are worrying about other peoples opinions.

Did you read my first link by the way. The one that gives cannabis as the direct cause of death. Fact

Coroner warns does not imply fact. My doctor warns me not to smoke. Warnings are not facts.

But smoking causes lung cancer and that is a fact so you can’t argue that.

The coroner also said that there was no other reason for his death.

As I said before this could make a very interesting discussion but not on an open forum. I’m pleased that you feel it helps you but the fact remains it is an illegal drug therefore it really shouldn’t be discussed here.

In the first liink, the Coroner cauld find no other cause so blamed cannabis. That is speculation at best as he was unable to explain how the cannabis killed him (fact)

Fact im not angry,paranoind,abbusive,aggressive or have i sent any hatemail. Im happy and stoned :wink:

END OF

[quote=“nikkinakkinoo”]

Dont really have anything too much to add… dont want to fuel the fire lol

But… ironically i used to smoke cannabis before i got pregnant… got diagnosed with MS whilst pregnant, and now post pregnancy dont smoke it…

…sometimes think i should just start again… maybe that was keeping MS at bay before as its possible Ive had it since 19… but I dont like the idea of smoking and eating it is too unpredictable!! Pls I dont feel its right with the baby!

[quote=“Amanda P”] [quote=nikkinakkinoo]

Oh that’s good if I am not predisposed to psychosis, I can smoke cannabis and be OK.

Is there a handy test kit I can buy at the chemist to test for pyschosis?

Cannabis can and does ruin lives.

Can the same be said for Alchohol? Do you know if you are pre disposed to any of the side effects from drink? See this annoys me. People talk ablout drinking on this forum a lot. Alchohol is the worst drug of all, does nothing to help any condition, yet peope just throw it down their neck without a thought. Cannabis has been shown, in some people, to help with their symptoms, myself included, it is mentioned on this site. I don’t use DMDs because tbh, the side effects from taking those scare the bejesus out of me, but I wouldn’t dream of saying something that coild potentially stop some one using them. They absoloutely have their place in the treatment os MS…and so does Cannabis.

I agree with you about alcohol. As a society we are remarkably tolerant of alcohol given the havoc that it can cause but that is a different debate and doesn’t change the issues with cannabis.

I have no objection to people taking properly informed decisions to use cannabis, however it is naive and irresponsible to claim it does no harm.

Not changing the debate, I was using it as an example. I don’t drink, but that is because I hate the taste, not the effects. And I don’t remember reading anywhere on this debate someone claiming that it does no harm. All forms of medication, wether natural or chemical have the potential to cause harm if not used with caution.

The topic was locked because the tone of it had become personal and impossible to moderate.

Greg [admin]

[quote=“JellyBean”]

Canabis affects families and children: The Sun

http://www.butwhataboutthechildren.org/?p=618

Gosh there are loads of links I could post by using Google,I think some people just try to justify there illegal drug useage.

Im not going to spam with loads of links I just say Google is your best friend…

[/quote] t Again no specific proof. But then I am not argueing about abusive use of Cannabis. I am specifically defending the use of Cannabis to treat my MS symptoms. Please try to stick the topic of the potential treatment of MS symptoms with Cannabis, it isn’t hard. If you haven’t tried Cannabis to alleviate your symptoms then you are in no position to judge. And if you have no experience on this specific aspect of Cannabis usage then all your comments have zero credibility and should be ignored by anybody looking for information on this subject. It is clear and factual that many many MS sufferers gain some benefit from using Cannabis and I suspect that they feel that the benefits far outweigh any side effects they may experience. The travesty here is that for whatever reason this medication source is not being properly researched by the medical proffession amd is being stifled by politicions who clearly have no firsthand experience with MS.

I am no longer being baited nore answering negative comments from other forum users.I have blocked users from private messaging me.I stated my opinion and I will not deviate from it.

I refuse to be bullied.

I will ask forum admin if this thread can be locked or deleted so I am no longer abused in anyway by other forum users.

.Have a great day and I hope life treats you all well.

Charlie,x

I haven’t read any further so sorry if this point has already been covered, but research has demonstrated a link between cannabis and schizophrenia. See, e.g, Henquet et al. (2005). The environment and schizophrenia: the role of cannabis use. Schizophrenia Bulletin, 31, 608-612.

I researched this topic for a lecture a few years ago and was honestly shocked to see that there really is evidence of a link: I thought it had been scaremongering.

Karen x

Its your choice to participate in this thread no one is forcing you to click on it and read it. Admin can confirm that I have sent you no private messages and there is absolutley no incidence of bullying in this thread or any other that you have posted in regarding this subject. It would be good if the Admin would do this publicly as I feel you are attempting a smear camapign on this subject. You have no right to demand that this or any other thread be locked because you don’t like the content. I think its very telling that you haven’t once discussed the potential benefits of Cannabis use. All you have done is try to shout this subject down. Are you aware that DMD’s have caused many deaths and according to my Neuro are only beneficial in about one third of cases. That risk reward ratio is too far out of whack for me to even consider using them, yet they are legal and prescribed by the medical proffession. Is it the drugs illegality that you object to? Or the fact that you think it will lead to harder drugs like heroin? I’m not aware of any of the harder drugs being beneficial to MS sufferers so why would I end up taking them? I’m not after a “hit” or a “high” just the alleviation of my symptoms. The fact that it is illegal is purely political. It is legal in many places, and these places have not collapsed societally because of it. I am fully aware that the abuse of any substance can be damaging. You can die from ingesting too much water (Lea Bets) but people aren’t going to stop drinking it are they? I completley sympathise with your own experience of drug abuse. It happens alot and is very tragic. Losing your brother and sister to drug abuse ( was that your brother the policeman and your twin sister?) will obviously give you a very strong opinion on drug usage. Here is a hypothetical question for all to answer: “if medicinal Cannabis was legalised in your area tommorrow, would you try it? Or would you allow your preconceived notions about “drugs” deny you a potential treatment for your symptoms?”