to weigh or not to weigh?

You don’t need to weigh yourself, you will feel the difference in your clothes! Good luck and good on you for getting healthy! x

Polly,

No need to put yourself through anything thats so undignified. We all know if we are over weight by zips not doing up - elastic not stretching enough. Just pinch the fat on your sides - ribs - you will soon notice how much weight you have lost after a few weeks. lts best - when on a diet to weigh monthly. lt is so easy to go up and down by 5lbs in a day - and so demoralising. The ‘pinch’ test is the best - and being able to get into what was your favourite outfit that has been hanging in the wardrobe waiting for you to lose a few pounds. [ln my case 2stone]

l stopped eating all grain for a week - thats no bread/cake/biscuits/cereal - and l lost 5lbs - but most importantly felt so much better - more energy - less bowel problems. Last night l succumbed to a pizza - and this morning l have been rushing to the loo again and again. Serves me right. We are our own worst enemies - we all know what puts the pounds on - but still we weaken. l would like to be ‘hypnotised’ to automatically refuse all the carbs.

F.

Hi Little Flower! Thanks for your reply. Yeh, I did think about asking GP to refer me, but I think I see enough of the hospital.

luv Pollx

Hi Frances, I had to laff at your comment about being hynotised! Thats something else I have tried.....did it work? did it eck!

Actually this Slimming World plan is really good…lots of free foods and I do feel there is less of me around the tum area!

luv Pollx

Cheers Amy…yeh, you`re right!

luv Pollx

Since replying to your post Poll - l noticed a pretty red flowery dress in my wardrobe - waiting for me to get back to a size 12 - l apologised to it and said ‘one day’.!!

F.

Good luck with that.

luv Pollx