There's a gorilla...

Hi Pat thanks for your help. I am currently typing this in the comments box but can’t see any bold b and smiley face. Oh my is my life destined to be black and white how I yearn for some colour!!! I will not give up and keep on searching. Pleased you understand the brain squeeze but sorry you get it too Hugs Min xxx

Min darling you are absolutely lovely in black and white… don’t worry about not having smiley faces… it’s what you write that’s important and just being here as part of the gang.

Take care and have a nice day,

Pat xxx

Aww Pat you really are absolutely lovely you make me chuckle. My gorgeous hubby is home next Thursday so I will ask him to join the hunt to put colour in my posts! Min xx

Chill Min

I have below

Comment:

B insert/remove bulletted number list arrow pointing right, then pointing right THEN INSERT COLOUR bla, bla, bla…

Styles with a drop down AND then a yellow smiley face and click on it . If this does help please wait for you hubby. Pat is right black and white is fine.

Hope everyone has a good weekend that tired me outtake care, M

Hope everyone had good weekend. I went for a walk in park with my walker. First time I’ve done that in a while… but I’ve been taking a walk nearly every day up my little street and back and think my legs are a bit stronger for it. I’ve got feeling in both feet at the moment which is making it a bit easier.

Was very slow and not very far… but hey I did it!

Lovely and sunny here in London and hope everyone saw a bit of sunshine.

Pat xx

You are an inspiration Pattake care, M

Hi M, no love, not an inspiration. Remember I have slow progressing ppms and I’m still fairly mobile.

I don’t want anyone thinking that if they tried a bit harder they could do it too. We all do what we can. I just count myself lucky that I’m still able to walk and am trying to keep my old muscles going!

How you doing today? Wet and grey again in London and I’m taking it easy (actually the walk did do me in a bit lol). So it’s a day indoors… with my three mates… laptop, telly, book… oh yeah and my best mate… food!

Have a good day M,

Pat x

He’s being a bit of a beast…I fear my MS is NOT slow, I am trying my rowing machine yesterday and today. External/family problems NOT helping. SO, I’m row, row your boat gently…take careM

Hi M, family problems always make things worse! I’ve got themself. I try and remember that every family in history has had problems… they are just not made without problems!

My son and his wife are not speaking to me at the moment. A couple of weeks ago they wanted to come and visit… but I’d made other plans. Oh what a bad mother I am to not cancel my plans! So now no phone calls or anything… and this despite the fact that they owe me more money than I care to admit…

Oh well. This too will pass…

Take care hon. Don’t overdo it.

Pat x

Hi Pat

It has helped with the rowing. I see a beautiful white sandy beach with a hamock (bounty advert a few years back). Hey! whatever works, families are tricky…

Take careM

Oh I remember that bounty advert!!! As you’re rowing along, look over to the right… see that woman sitting on the beach (very beautiful, tanned and slim in a teeny-weeny bikini) sipping a cocktail? That’s me. I’m waving to you right now.

Hope you’re having a good’un.

Pat x

Hello folks

Does anyone ever get pains in their head as if someone just stuck a knife in and is twisting it?

Usually only lasts a minute or so but is sooooooo painful.

Had itchy right arm and hand all morning so took more pregablin and feel like im floating now!

Just have to be extra careful when walking around as it makes my balance a whole heap worse.

But I have not felt like this in years… whooo hooooo

Kath

xx

Hi Kath, I don’t get the awful head pain you describe. Sounds awful. But I do get so itchy sometimes. The palms of my hands, below the little finger, are always bright red and so itchy. I’ve tried everything. Nothing works. And my scalp… the same.

I had 4 good’ish days in a row, Saturday through till Tuesday, then Wednesday, bang, back in bed and bad again today. Oh well…

Take care and careful you don’t over-do the pregabalin.

Pat x

Hi Pat

Sorry you are not so well today, sending you some ((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))).

Hope you feel better real soon, take care

Pam.

Thanks Pam.

Pat xx

Hi Pat, I would wave but wary of rowing one handed! Damned headache today so I’m not going to stay long but cheers hope you have a good weekendM

Hope headache goes quickly hon… in fact I hope it’s gone by now.

Yes better not wave one handed…

Have a good weekend,

Pat x (is how I feel today)

I tell you what, don’t care which of us wears a bikini, just want some warm,sunny weather to go with it! Know what you both mean about families. The stress levels can make you feel so much worse. Nowadays when I get worked up about something I just can’t cope with it. It doesn’t help that 3 of my 4 boys are teenagers, all doing GCSEs and AS levels atm. Phew! It’s hard work here! Have a good weekend all. Teresa xx

Hi Teresa

I know exactly what you mean about not being able to cope with stress anymore, I turn into a shivering wreck now, whereas years ago, I was the one that always coped.

Have a good weekend everyone, football on the tv today…yippee!

Pam

I was the same Pam. Could handle anything. Used to, as part of my job, do event management for hundreds of people. Was really good at it. Now I can hardly cope with anything. I don’t watch the soaps anymore as their problems started to stress me out!!!

Oh well. I read somewhere ‘if you can be happy in your own living-room you have found the secret to happiness’. Well, I’m never happier than in my own living-room (or bedroom) so I count myself lucky.

Have a good weekend everyone…

Pat x