the undateables

Hi, is anybody watching the series on the above tv programme? (channel 4 9pm, last night)

Last night it featured a chap with a disfigured face through tumours growing in various areas. He had such a caring and loving manner. He met a woman who sounded very interested and I hope their love blossoms.

It also featured a man with learning disabilties, who tried to woo a girl with his love poems. Bless him, he was so vulnerable. he said he loved the girl after just one date. She spurned him tho`.

But they do say there is someone for everyone, don`t they? i guess you have to kiss a few frogs to find your prince/princess, eh?

I know a lot of folk on here have found partners through disability.

Good luck to anyone looking for that special person.

luv Pollx

l didnt watch this Poll - l watched the Syndicate - new series with the wonderful Timothy Spall. l will have to look up Undateables on my lap-top. l did see the trailers for it. Last night at 9pm there was also Trevor Macdonalds - The Mighty Mississippi. Sometimes there does not seem to be anything good on - then you get spoilt for choice. l am ‘downloading’ the Silent Witness series. lts finding time to watch them all. l quite often use the ’ one hour later’ option on ltv and channel 4. And Eastenders on at 10pm on bbc3.

F.

[quote=“Campion”]

l didnt watch this Poll - l watched the Syndicate - new series with the wonderful Timothy Spall. l will have to look up Undateables on my lap-top. l did see the trailers for it. Last night at 9pm there was also Trevor Macdonalds - The Mighty Mississippi. Sometimes there does not seem to be anything good on - then you get spoilt for choice. l am ‘downloading’ the Silent Witness series. lts finding time to watch them all. l quite often use the ’ one hour later’ option on ltv and channel 4. And Eastenders on at 10pm on bbc3.

F.

[/quote] Hi Frances, hope you get to watch it, it`s worth it.

luv Pollx