Swamped...

Hi guys

I’ve been quiet for a while This physio. thing with exercises (not standing on one leg!!) has swamped me slightly. However I am back, I shall continue to do what I can and NOT feel bad about it, enjoy my little triumphs - getting about and living and so you have been warned I am back be

I hope everyone is wellM

Sorry that you feel a bit overwhelmed by the physio M. Glad to see that you’re back. Stay well, Teresa xx

I was wondering where you were M!

Thought about sending you pm, but then thought sometimes we just need to take a break. Anyway hon glad you’re back and ok… yes continue what you can and don’t feel bad.

Sometimes just getting through the day is exhausting enough eh?

Got out on my scooter today but one of those days when everything seemed to be in fast-forward except me who was in slow motion. A bit too much. Glad I’m home now and quiet.

Love to all,

Pat x

I’m sure I must say this all the time 'what would I do without you’I think (yes, I really do) that as Christmas approaches the world seems to be going even faster. I lay down yesterday and 2 hours later got up zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Sorry for mentioning the C word

Take care folks, hope everyone has a good week, M

Oh M please do not mention the C word! (although I’m sure the C word adverts will start on telly any minute now! AND I have already bought grandson a C word advent calendar).

Just did my food shopping… on recliner, in dressing gown with laptop on lap…

Thank goodness for internet shopping!

Woke up this morning and my gorilla was sitting on the edge of bed happily smoking his pipe, reading the newspaper, wearing his slippers, looking very much at home. Oh well, he went away for a couple of days mini-break so that was something…

He’ll never forgive me for Southend…

Hope you’re all doing well.

Pat x (not my birthday but cake is always nice…)

Help! Not the C word! Please do not mention it again until at least December! Sorry that bl**dy gorilla has turned up again. Wish we could get rid of him for you. Hope everyone else is doing OK. Teresa xx

Hi folks, that damned gorilla is always lurkingwhat can we do? ? I’ve been having problems with my ears and got them syringed yesterday, ugh! They seem sensitive this morning when speaking on the phone!! Just as well this is online, take care allM

Hi M Sorry about the syringeing that sounds like it could be quite unpleasant. Hope it settles soon. Take care, Teresa xx

Hi M… I’ve had it done before and seem to remember that my ears settled down quickly.

Hope it helps…

Yep the gorilla is always lurking

Take care hon,

Pat x

Cheers folks, my ears are feeling better (a v. loud sigh from my phone bill)I might even manage my ‘baseline’ exercises! OR a coffee and it’s nearly 11:00Take care folks, have you had your flu jabs? M

Hi M, just logging off now and phoning GP for my flu jab (reminded by post by Poll on EL).

I had flu about 5 years ago and when it combines with MS it’s hell. I honestly thought I was dying!

Hope you’re doing ok hon,

Pat x

It’s strange we manage the gorilla most of the time BUT add something else and we are poleaxed, I was looking for a more meaningful word, swamped is okay BUT I give you poleaxed! I get my jab at the end of the month, take careM

Glad your ears are a lot better M. Hopefully the gorilla will stay in his cage for a while! Had my flu jab last week - really glad I had it but my arm hurt a lot for a few days! Stay as well as you can girls, Teresa xx

Hi, i think my new gorrilla must be a close cousin of your gorrillas. I keep lots of bananas in the house!

luv Pollx

I am off for my flu jab on friday and a review of my meds so that should be fun - something for the weekend sir!!!

My gorilla seems to be having a nap at the moment thank goodness, but I know it will be short lived.

Had a nice weekend went to Stow twice as my wife managed to buy a reindeer (did not mention the C word) which would not fit in my car so a second trip with bigger car was needed. Which turned out costly as a second reindeer (again no C word) was then purchased. Apparently my grandsons will love them!!!

have a good evening

Mark

I am off for my flu jab on friday and a review of my meds so that should be fun - something for the weekend sir!!!

My gorilla seems to be having a nap at the moment thank goodness, but I know it will be short lived.

Had a nice weekend went to Stow twice as my wife managed to buy a reindeer (did not mention the C word) which would not fit in my car so a second trip with bigger car was needed. Which turned out costly as a second reindeer (again no C word) was then purchased. Apparently my grandsons will love them!!!

have a good evening

Mark

Hahahahah Mark… thanks for not mentioning C word!

I didn’t get any effects from jab… not even a sore arm.

Something for the weekend indeed… I think it’s only us oldies who get that one!

Pat x

Glad I made you chuckle Pat am I showing my age!!!

I hope that I get off so light on Friday then when I have my jab.

Take care Mark

Glad I made you chuckle Pat am I showing my age!!!

I hope that I get off so light on Friday then when I have my jab.

Take care Mark

Vintage/golden guys?