sun is out i am awake

5:15 this morning and BOOM I am wide awake.

It was about 1:00am when I went to sleep four hours lip no wonder I feel s## te but sound like Heather is awake, tea maybe?

Nope evidently not

Once again I am bored, in bed and broke!

Maybe tea and biccies a bit later, best get back to counting sheep.

morning Don,same here i woke at 6.30 after a restless night,my other half just got up and got me a coffee and put the heating on as its really cold and raining here

once i am awake i cant go back off though.

J x

Morning all. Sunny and cloudy here. Slept well with one disturbance when I tried to get from my side onto my back and got my legs inextricably crossed (they always do that) and had to ask Ruth to untangle me. Now slowly awakened by the radio, I’ve catheterised and tea is arriving. Neice’s BBQ today to celebrate her mum’s birthday. Ruth’s sister Gill, passed away 2 years ago at 59 from breast cancer. We call the BBQ ‘Gillfest’. I won’t be going if the weather closes in, though.

Hi Don, have you thought about getting a Teasmaid… that way you could have a cuppa without having to wait for your wife to wake up. Here’s a link from Amazon but you might find one cheaper maybe on ebay: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Swan-STM100-Teasmade-White/dp/B002T36P9G/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1401013815&sr=8-2&keywords=teasmaid Do you read Don? That might be another thing to do when waking up early. If you have vision problems it might be worth getting a kindle where you can make the print much bigger and also the spacing… so lines aren’t so close together. Anyway a couple of suggestions of the very practical kind that might help. Kev… Gilfest sounds like a wonderful way to remember someone… hope you can make it. Mixed weather in London, cloudy with sunny spells but think it’s going to rain. I’m set for another day indoors as I’m really struggling right now with fatigue etc… all the usual suspects really… hey ho… Hope everyone has a lovely Sunday. Love to all, Pat xx

[quote=“Snow Leopard”] Kev… Gilfest sounds like a wonderful way to remember someone… hope you can make it. Mixed weather in London, cloudy with sunny spells but think it’s going to rain. I’m set for another day indoors as I’m really struggling right now with fatigue etc… all the usual suspects really… hey ho… Hope everyone has a lovely Sunday. Love to all, Pat xx [/quote] Sadly we got the day wrong! Well, it was Sunday last year. Anyhow we wouldn’t have gone yesterday in that yucky weather, though it turns out they booked a hall at the last minute, but forgot to tell us… Families, eh? Take it nice and easy Pat, and wait for the batteries to recharge. Anything good on the telly?

Hi Don, I had the best nights sleep for ages. Just the usual trot to the loo and back again but I think I sleepwalk that one. What a lovely way to remember someone, Kev. Hope you have a good day. My nephew got married in Las Vegas a fortnight ago ( complete with elvis celebrant). We received an invitation to their wedding party in July yesterday. Something to look forward to. Enjoy the bank holiday. It’s a ugh! Day here Mags x

Hi Don, I had the best nights sleep for ages. Just the usual trot to the loo and back again but I think I sleepwalk that one. What a lovely way to remember someone, Kev. Hope you have a good day. My nephew got married in Las Vegas a fortnight ago ( complete with elvis celebrant). We received an invitation to their wedding party in July yesterday. Something to look forward to. Enjoy the bank holiday. It’s a ugh! Day here Mags x