Forum

stinky wee doctors tomorrow

Yep there ain’t no way in sugar coating this my pee stinks. Smells like a bottle of ammonia

So tomorrow I am on the phone for some antibiotics. I knew this was coming coz I have

Been talking rubbish, unable to hold a conversation and been feeling like I don’t want

To be around people. Plus my legs have been so stiff.

Don

1 Like

Sorry to hear this Don, I hope the antibiotics work quickly.

Jan x

2 Likes

I hope the antibiotics are helping Don? Sending hugs from Herefordshire!

Nina x

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that Don, I hope the antibiotics soon kick in.

2 Likes

Get those antibiotics Don and you’ll be back on form. Nothing like a UTI to turn you into a different person!

About a year ago one of my neighbours starting knocking on my door and accusing me of stealing her shopping trolley. I reported it to the manager and said I bet she’s got a UTI. The manager said no that doesn’t cause symptoms like that. Long story short… she saw a doctor and had a UTI.

Nothing better than being proved right… lol… but UTI’s are truly horrid.

You’ll soon turn back into the Don that we know and love. Hang on in there.

Pat xx

3 Likes

Sorry for stating obvious, are you drinking enough water? Hope all better soon xx

3 Likes

Hi Don, for a minute there I thought you had a doctor that smelled lol!

Get those antibiotics in you.

Our suite arrived today and I had a lovely sleep in the chair.

Mags xx

2 Likes

Hope you feel better soon Don, drink loads ((((hugs))))

Pam x

1 Like

Thank you one and all. Did a sample and started the antibiotics had the first one and 13 to go. I hope I soon feel better.

Don

1 Like

Ha ha Mags,I too thought of a small smelly doctor or at least his/ her waiting room!!!

hoppity I love your turn of phrase…

1 Like

I hope you feel better soon Don…I got ill with a urine infection while i was away training with Frazer at Canine partners last November and I felt dreadful, constantly needing the loo and very tired and tearful it was a few days before i was going home so I had to see the local doctor. Iv’e heard that you can talk rubbish, a friend of ours was worried that her mother was losing her mind and talking very strange and it was a uti.

Love Michelle x

1 Like

Yep…definitely a smelly Scottish doctor! ( any one watched Rab C Nesbit )

1 Like

Our daughter said to Heather “dad must have an infection he is talking rubbish”

Sometime I can’t move at all