Forum

starting dmds

Hi all, i saw neuro 4 weeks ago and was just waiting for phone call for copaxone to be delivered, after a bit of mix up i called them today and its coming mon. I dont no how i should feel but i am very excited as if ive won the lottery? This has been a busy few weeks, got injection in hip for a bursitis, bladder scan, and on mon i also go see works O T about redeployment. I do tend to laugh when nervous :lol: julsiexx

good for you julsie.
the only way is forward .In my opinion the sooner the better to get on a dmd and copaxone has suited me so far (touch wood).

snap julsie,

I’m waiting on my copaxone to be delivered, was told it would take 6 weeks but its been 7 weeks up to now, where did u phone to remind them of you getting a delivery, I’m getting sick of waiting now, even my ms nurse phoned me about 2 weeks ago to tell me the prescription has been sent to the company who will be delivering them but still nothing.

Al x

Hi Al this is the number i called 0870 600 1540 my neuro had given them the wrong phonenumber for me and they cant deliver it without speaking to you, let me no how you get on.julsiexx

mickthetrick wrote:
good for you julsie. the only way is forward .In my opinion the sooner the better to get on a dmd and copaxone has suited me so far (touch wood).
thanks mick thats good to no,julsiexx
julsie wrote:
Hi Al this is the number i called 0870 600 1540 my neuro had given them the wrong phonenumber for me and they cant deliver it without speaking to you, let me no how you get on.julsiexx

hi .julsie, just phoned that number, I was asked how long since I had been at neuros clinic he said they have not received any prescription so I was not on their system, so I just phoned my ms nurse to tell her what is going on.I’m not looking forward to the injecting part but at same time I want to see how it helps me.

so thanks for the phone number. I will put that in my mobile phone how.

Al x

I WILL LET YOU NOW HOW I GET ON, YOU SHOULD MABE CALL YOUR NEUROS SEC AS WELL THE MORE ON IT THE BETTER. GOOD LUCK JULSIEXX

Hi Julsie
Welcome to Club Copaxone! There are a lot of members of that club here so don’t be afraid to ask questions. I remember the same feeling of having won something when I got my 1st delivery!
Clarexxx

Cbear wrote:
Hi Julsie Welcome to Club Copaxone! There are a lot of members of that club here so don't be afraid to ask questions. I remember the same feeling of having won something when I got my 1st delivery! Clarexxx
Thanks clare there does seem to be a lot of copaxone users, I prob will have lots of questions? Jusiexx

They screwed up my second delivery of copaxone having lost the prescription. Not overly impressed with them so far. However getting on fine with injections apart from becoming somewhat lumpy in parts. Hey ho, no pain no gain. :wink: