copaxone

Hi everyone, saw my neuro yesterday and he is going to start me on copaxone, this is my only option due to my blood, im happy with this and glad to be starting something. I dont post much but enjoy reading other folks posts. I also wanted to ask i had a pm from tay but have not been able to read it as its went missing in action, :evil: does anyone no if it will reappear :idea: julsiexx

Hi Julsie, I think a lot of things mysteriously disappeared at the end of last week! Like yourself copaxone was my only option due to other medication and health issues and I was just relieved to start anything - to feel like I was doing something proactive… I guess you’re just waiting for your first delivery now - hope you don’t have to wait too long. To be honest I can’t remember what I wrote on the ‘missing’ message - so it will remain a mystery unless it suddenly reappears in my sent box or your inbox, don’t hold your breath though!! Carriexx

thanks carrie, i was worried you thought i was rude not gettn back to you. who knows it may turn up, i will pm you again once the site is sorted. julsiexx

It’s great to get a decision out of the way and move on - Copaxone worked wonders for me for several years; I hope it works at least as well for you too :slight_smile: Karen x

Hi. I started Copaxone last week and so far so good. Was very daunted at the thought of injecting but it’s really easy and already I’m jabbing away quite the thing. Stings for a few minutes after but nothing terrible at all. Really don’t worry about it and hopefully it can do us a lot of good.

Hi. I started Copaxone last week and so far so good. Was very daunted at the thought of injecting but it’s really easy and already I’m jabbing away quite the thing. Stings for a few minutes after but nothing terrible at all. Really don’t worry about it and hopefully it can do us a lot of good.

Great news and Best of luck! Make sure you rotate the injection sites and before long your be injecting without even thinking about it!!! Hope it works out for you! :stuck_out_tongue: Strudders x