Stairlift recommendations, please

My friends told me to look through these(removed by moderator) to see if I can find one to my liking and budget. However, I don’t know which one to buy a stairlift from since their price ranges are more or less the same. If you can name drop some of the manufacturers you’ve worked with, that would be great! Thanks in advance to those who’ll reply!

They are all sharks! My Mum needed one and they got quoted £2700 initially. My Dad eventually beat them down to £1200. Get more than one quote and play one off against another. Make sure they’re quoting the same spec too. Most are regional businesses, so recommendations nationally could be misleading. Also, these things aren’t rocket science - they all seem to use the same basic components - rail, chair, motor etc.

I appreciate your insights. But I’m actually looking for lifts suitable for buildings since I’m planning to expand my business. I think the prices you have mentioned are more appropriate for home lifts, and it is more expensive to purchase a stairlift designed for listed buildings. But good thing, I found these (removed by moderator) that can cater to my budget. It took me a while to find them, thank God for Internet. Still, thanks for your help!