Songs for you - from me - as promised

hi tom

just listened to your tracks on photobucket and they were really good - i’m smiling now!

could you play spirit by the waterboys?

carole x

I will give anything a go for anyone Carole and smiles is good, I am sure that is my purpose in life, to mimic the talking clock as I am so deep monotone and make people smile.

Also Karen, that is bunny she is beautiful, we have Jenson (cute as a button) too his a chocolate bunny is a blue and we are going to get a new girl this year to breed, she will hopefully be a lilac, we love Birmans and if my wife could give birth to kittens we would of had babies by now!, but as we are both from home, who doesnt like having cute kittens about!.

Keep all your requests coming. I have decided I am definately going to work on my own songs, see If I can get an album all proceeds go to MS society, we will see, need to get writing,

EXCITING NEWS!!!

I have written my first song in a very long time and its about our struggle and this song is all for you guys, for every last one of you,

I have rearanged photo bucket so my cover songs are in a folder marked Covers and my songs are in Toms songs folder. Enjoy and feedback please, I think i could put in another verse but more songs will follow when my brain works long enough to do it.

Ahh Tom it’s lovely, chorus is very catchy and gave me goosebumps! Well done you talented guy you!

Thank you, I liked the Chorus to, I think if you have a catchy chorus that people can hum or sing along to then it makes it more enjoyable x

Any chance you could put the lyrics on here please Tom? I couldn’t quite make all of it out - you need two mikes! :slight_smile: Jenson is indeed as cute as a button :slight_smile: I’m more of a dog person usually, but they are absolutely beautiful cats. Kx

Thanks K, Yes Ive always been more of a dog person myself but these two are like dogs, they play fetch and chase, bunny sings with me all the time and talks, (not real talking but I know she knows what im saying).

The Lyrics are

"Im on an empty road to no where, and now somethings in my way.

It stares down at me, its darkenss consumes the light that led the way.

It feels like ive been here before, lifes crawl cluteches digs in its claws, Ive broke through this once and now its time to fight on and live another day.

Chorus - Im stronger then this, get out of my way, ill keep fighting on to live another day. I dont care what you want, I dont care what you say, im not hiding from you now get out of my way.

"Im not the only one, to walk this road alone, I know

Too many people suffer, with voices unheard but not for long.

Ill keep on reaching out to, people to walk beside me, we will fight this all together, out light will shine so brightly.

Chorus - Im stronger then this, get out of my way, ill keep fighting on to live another day. I dont care what you want, I dont care what you say, im not hiding from you now get out of my way.