so very happy with dla news

hi everyone , just wanted to share my good news . got awarded dla today. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: i was on the brink of losing my house because of loss off income due the fact that im long term sick and im losing statuary sick pay in october. :cry: now i can look forward to staying where i am , and plan for my sons christmas presents as my letter states i will get backdated. would love to say im walking on air ,…dancing with wheelie instead :lol: :lol: :lol: now just waiting to see if i get my critical illness money as well . morgage wont be paid off but things will be easier . thanks for listening love tina x :smiley: :smiley:

Tina!!! :smiley: :slight_smile: :sunglasses: :lol: :wink: :lol: :smiley: Oh frabjous day callooh, callay!! I chortle in my glee!!! I am very pleased you have had the right result there!! But even when SSP runs out there is ESA, its a bugger to apply for and you have to jump through Atos hoops - but it can be done. I did it. Check out the benifits and work website for info Clare (whooopiieee!!!)

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Lovely to see some really GOOD news :smiley: Karen x

thank you clair :smiley: will check it all out , will have a busy week ahead . between visit to ms nurse , physio and phoning everybody that i can think off :lol: :lol: :lol: still spinning around chair dancing woohoo !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: love tina x.

thank you karen , i couldnt believe my luck , first time lucky !!! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: everyone told me to wait for at least one failed try. sorry clare for missspelling your name :oops: :oops: tina x. still grinning like a chester cat :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Clare will respond to most anything, She often just goes by “Hey You!” :sunglasses:

lol :lol: :lol: :lol: just like people ignore me in the wheelchair and ask my 13 year old son what SHE would like . being in the chair doesnt mean im stupid but im SHE now :roll: :roll: :roll: love tina x.

Well done! So pleased for you.

That’s fab news xx Hope you get the rest of it x Jo x

Great news

Goed gedaan jo… uh meisje… now you can concentrate on all the other stuff that comes with the condition!

goed gedaaan jochie :lol: :lol: :lol: thank you all very much im soo happy now :smiley: :smiley: love tina x. :slight_smile:

Thats fab news and what a weight off your mind,eh/ May I join you in a wheelie dance? My taffetta ballgown gets tangled in my spokes! A bit like nancy Dell Ollio`s boa tonigt in Strictly! luv Pollx

lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: youre very welcome to join me in my wheelie dance birthday girl :wink: :wink: dont know about the ballgown like the idea of the boa :smiley: love tina x. :slight_smile: