so tired

Hi Poll

Sorry to see you are going through it, but hopefully now they

have done your toenail it will settle down and not be so painful.

Roll on your spc operation…just think no more getting up in

the night, and not having to rush to the loo when you are out…

sounds good to me.

Rest now Poll, hope you feel better soon, take care

PAM X

Nobody`s perfect? Dunno.

Give us a clue!

pollx

logging off now, emmerdale`s starting.

catch you tomorrow.

xxx

Oh Poll poor you, all that you’ve been through and now this. I’m sending the biggest ((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))) and wish with all my heart that your pain would just go away. I’ll be thinking of you. Janet x

Never had problems with my feet until now. Must be in sympathy with Poll - big toenail is growing into the side of my toe - very painful - especially in bed - can’t stand the duvet on it. Have just rung and left a message at a local chiropodist - hopefully they will be able do a home visit.

F.

Ta once again for your support all.

Frances…ooo, another ingrowing toenail.

In Blackpool, the bed was too short and i banged my toes every night and thats what caused the toe to play up again.......Id just got it right too, after weeks of soreness.

Pat…wheres my clue for nobodys perfect film?

Janet, you`re a sweetie…just like all my pals here.

luv Pollx

What a relief!! - GP has given me anti-biotics for the infected nail and the chiropodist has just been and ‘sorted’ it out. Trimmed and filed it and sprayed with iodine and bandaged up. Much more comfortable now - perhaps get some sleep tonight.

The chiropodist also checked the ‘pressure sore’ l have on my heel from when in hospital - she says l was lucky it had started to heal - blister is now dry and l must not touch it - leave well alone. l was fortunate it did not become a ulcer.

So now l am back wearing the glamorous white surgical stockings - two weeks to go.

F.

OK here’s the clue: 2 men have to pretend to be women to escape gangsters who are looking for them after they witnessed the St. Valentine’s Day massacre (that’s a big clue!) … Pat x

Some Like it Hot!

Hi all.

Pat…nope, the clue doesn`t help.

BUT has Daisy got it right?

Frances…glad the toenail is better. Carer took my dressing off mine today. Ouch, its still hurting but doesnt look to bad. I go back to podiatrist next Tuesday.

So glad the pressure sore hasn`t developed into an ulcer…they can be horrendous.

luv Pollx

hi pollx hope your toe is getting better,Want a laugh me and my littlest daughter aged 5 yrs were on train traveling into town to go hospital when she said mum look theres the eiffel tower no baby i said its an electricity pylon i am not climbing up there i said.It mad me chuckle xx julie

The things little uns say are treasurable!

Treasure her!

luv Pollx

Jerry says “I’m a man!” Osgood replies, “Well, nobody’s perfect.”

I will do life just would`nt be the same with out them.Eldest daughter 7yrs shes poorly hasnt been school last 2 days.Husband just wishes he had more energy to do things more with them but we understand what its like. xxx julie

Jerry says “I’m a man!” Osgood says, “Well, nobody’s perfect.”

Ah, I see!

Ta.

luv Pollx