Forum

sad news

Hello, got a sad phonecall yesterday. Youngest daughter and hubby are separating.

They`ve been married for 12 yrs, got 2 girlies, 10 and 3.

Been on a rocky road for a long time. I`m sad. Our older daughter still mopping up after a broken marriage 4 years ago.

Oh dear........and here`s us, just celebrated 40 yrs married.

Sad.

luv Pollx

Hi Pollx

It never rains but it porse down just the same.

Sad when people seperate as a lot of the times it is the children that sufer hope that is not the case with yours.

Hope things settle down for you and yours.

Take Care.

Chris.

Thanks Chris. It`s gonna be a long sad time. She lives 75 miles away. She left home at 19 to be with her man. Left home, family, job and friends.

Thanks Chris. It`s gonna be a long sad time. She lives 75 miles away. She left home at 19 to be with her man. Left home, family, job and friends.

Didnt finsih my reply to you, Chris, when my messages posted` itself!

Anyway, as I was saying, she left everything to be with him. he has always treated her badly. Wish shed come back nearer home. Cant put my arms around her…too far.

luv Pollx

Hi Poll, sad news, but if he treated her badly it's for the best. Once the dust has settled things will be much better for her and the children. Maybe she will move nearer home. Hope so.

Pat x

Ta chuck.

luv Pollx

Hi Poll, it is so hard when you see your children so unhappy, all you can do is be there for them. Take care. Karen xx

Sorry to hear that Poll, us oldies seem to stick it for longer, but then again you only have one life better to be happy on your own then miserable together.

Wendy

x

Hi Poll, I’m really sorry to hear that and thinking about you and all the family.
Perhaps this will work out best for your daughter and her children in the longer term.

Cheryl:-)

So sorry to hear your news Poll, it's never easy, and harder for you being so far away. Hopefully she will move back nearer to you and then you can hug her.

Sending you ((((((HUGS))))))

Janet x

Thanks everyone for caring. Sorry my reply to Chris kept getting repeated. Must`ve done summat daft.

luv Pollx