Rollator Advice please

Good Morning! I have come to the point where I need a rollator to get around outside of the house. I have a 3 wheel which is not good on uneven ground but folds up easily. I also have a 4 wheeler with a seat which is really sturdy but it does not fold up easily. I am thinking of travelling this year and ideally would like to take a rollator but can anyone recommend a good 4 wheeler that folds up easily please. I am not fussy whether it has a seat or not. Any advice appreciated. Thank you.

Yes, the Topro Troja 4 wheel stability light and folds to get through small spaces or fit in the boot of a car.
https://www.topromobility.co.uk/topro-troja-original

good luck with your travels, mine has been all over the place.
Mick

1 Like

Another vote for the Troja here. The build quality is good and suitable for the taller MSer. If you are after a more complicated folding model, then the TOPRO Odyssé Rollator - topromobility.co.uk might be worth a look.

You may not need a seat today, but MS has a nasty habit of progressing and best to have an eye on the future.

1 Like

There a number on the market. Not as expensive as a scooter but still advisable to treat it like buying a car. For serious use a handle in the middle of the seat that pulls up and brings the wheels in side to side is much better. Make sure you do not have to stoop to use it. Topro have a large range and the odyssey is easy to pack in the car. But the ATR version is more stable if you want to go off paved surfaces but more problematic inside.

1 Like

Thank you so much.

Thank you so much.

Thank you so much.

Thank you very much.

Izzie thank you so much, sorry for late reply was away for Easter.