RIP Jo Cox

Today i got a call from my friend,upset because her daughter was in the police station as a witness to what we now know was the murder of this poor,poor lady.

she works in a sandwich my friends daughter,and saw this poor lady been attacked,she rushed out to help her,along with others.I cant believe this has happened right on my doorstep.So so sad.

J x

2 Likes

I’ve just read about it in the daily mail, its terrible and so sad for her husband and 2 children. Michelle x Michelle x

2 Likes

Typing from a tablet it doesn’t come out the same

1 Like

Heard it on the news Mrs J, what a terrible tragedy. My thoughts and prayers are with her family and friends, RIP Jo x

Pam x

2 Likes

It’s really tragic. What is happening? It’s inconceivable that this should happen in the UK. It’s the sort of story that you hear from the States.

RIP Jo Cox.

Pat xx

3 Likes

sandwich shop that should say,not a sandwich

1 Like

Thats my own town as well mrsJ. My sister was also in the sandwich shop where the worker saw it happen. I didnt know Joe but those who did say she was so caring and supportive. So very sad for the whole family.

Christine

1 Like

Shocked and so saddened that a political rising star was extinguished so suddenly and senselessly. Jo Cox was caring, lively and committed to changing things for the good. Bless her children, husband, family and friends.

Anne

3 Likes

I can’t help feeling that the recent vicious hatred in political campaigning helps to stir up these sort of violent reactions and hope there is some sort of inquiry to establish the facts.

Despite claims in social media, I believe most MP’s got into politics to make things better and Jo Cox was a shining example of what a good constituency MP should be.

4 Likes

Very well said.

Such sad news and there are so many awful things going on in the world right now.

RIP Jo Cox

Sonia xx

2 Likes

I never knew the lady but what I have heard she sounded like a very caring person, someone who wanted to make a difference. MPs do have a lot of bad press but I do think the majority of them do want to help their community.

Our last MP used to stand in the foyer of our local Asda in all weathers once a month and I can tell you it wasn’t the warmest of places.

I agree with Whammel people should really be careful about what they say as there is a lot of nutters out there. In particular this referendum has been particularly vicious.

RIP Jo Cox.

Mags xx

3 Likes

So sad, hatred without basis.

1 Like

Sorry but I am lost for words what has this world turned into SHAME!!!

1 Like

I am saddened by this too, and yet as Whammel says some of the rhetoric during this campaign has become inflammatory which cannot have helped. Such a shame that someone as caring as Jo was should lose their life. My thoughts and prayers are with her family.

Wendy x

3 Likes