Relocating nearer family and to another Council

Hello everyone here! My mum has late stage MS and lives in another borough… far away. I visit her every 3 weeks now as her current care package and her accommodation are not sufficient to address her care needs. Alas mum doesnt have a full life to explore or even have a ramp outside her front door to access it. She even paid for her own stair lift years ago. Mum wants to move to Brighton and Hove. So far I have completed Sussex Homemove application and am lost as to what else to do. I emailed Housing options team weeks ago and still no reply.

Hi speak to Hove Social Service about all this. You could also try Hove Community Matron. They deal with complex health issues.