pip home visit

Your previous post said it was taking its toll on you,is it worth worrying about the wrong bits as he has been awarded the enhanced rate? My wife had her face to face 26th june and the hcp report gives her enhanced for both but she hasn’t had the decision yet.My wife in my opinion should have scored far more on daily living but after several years of stress of her being ill and fighting her employers,then dwp,i need a break so am hoping they are not stupid enough to go against their appointed experts opinion.Though i guess it will not take anwhere near as much sffort to prepare for tribunal this time if they do!

1 Like

So pleased for you Caz. I wouldn’t bother either about the errors, the DWP might order a reassessment.

Another 12 weeks of anxiety.

Why bother? Why continue a relationship with the DWP?

You fought hard and got enhanced - so forget the officious state for a while.

RELAX.

2 Likes

Agreed, accept the award, remember that this is probably the last time since the DWP announcement of ‘light touch’ reviews for people with a similar award and prognosis in the future.

It does make you cross that they are awash with error, but so long as the award is the right result, try to relax and forget it.

Well done for going through it all.

Sue

I agree you cant go any higher so why stress. its the dwp taking information from assessor. I would just forget it now, and try to relax and enjoy what time you have together. It was such a relief when i got my results enhanced in both i never even really bothered, also its for 10 years so well doubt i will have to go through it again.

now breathe and relax and perhaps spoil both of you with something nice. xx

Have been through this process 2 twice first time had to go through the appeals process, came out from a tribunal with enhanced on both mobility and daily living am awaiting the response from the second one I am geared up to fight them all the way to the end, we are going through a process that the DWP are putting us through causing us stress and anxiety but I’m not letting them win we are all entitled to this and they want us to give up. NO

1 Like

Just to let you know I did bother about the “small bits” not so small to us. The report has now been amended… if you think its wrong don’t put up with it.

Caz

Hi PJday, Reading your reply to this post, my letter arrived today, and you were saying about evidence.

I am now spms and i only go to see the Nero once a year.

YOU

OT and physio or Community Rehab Team reports or Care Plans or Adult Social Care or Carer’s Assessments,

which include evidence on his ability to wash, dress, cook etc.,. to back up your claims on the form.

I dont have any of these any more and my husband is my carer but not in any paper form…

any idea what i can do for evidence as well

Sorry to butt in like this x

PS Hope al goes well for everyone.