Painful feet

Hi All. My feet are so painful making it hard to walk. Could this be related to ms?

Thank you

Rosie x

Hi Rosie I am yet to be diagnosed awaiting results. One of my worst symptoms are very painful feet. Apart from the burning and tingling they feel as thought underneath I am walking with pebbles in my socks. Also the top side of my feet really hurt as though some little bones are smashed. I have never had bones smashed lolbut I would imagine that is how it would feel. Thank goodness this does come and go but at its worst I cannot walk without great pain. I would also like to know if it is a MS symptom as I am new here. I hope you get some relief soon Kim

It is a symptom for me one of my main ones so painful feel like I have tight elastic bands around them, burning sensation, swelling and they feel cold all the time even though they aren’t too touch. So yes it is a joy of MS .

But don’t despair drugs help and a foot massage is always welcome.

Take care .Katy

Hi

I have this practically every time I start walking like Kim described, but mostly in my case it goes off after a while. It is worse when I get up during the night to go to the bathroom when I find I try and walk without putting my feet flat on the floor as it is so painful.

I have had this particular symptom for a couple of years.

X

Recently I’ve been suffering from cramps or spasms on the top of my right foot. At first I thought it was caused by my new boots, but it happens when I’m wearing an old pair of slippers, too. I drink plenty of fluids (non-alcoholic), so it shouldn’t be dehydration. I’m starting to suspect MS. Has anyone else experienced this?

I have had very painful feet which the neurologist said was nerve pain due to ms. I take Amitriptyline at night and it has really helped with the pain both during the night and through the day x