on the outside, looking in

Oh dear Poll,

YUK

Hope all is clear now

Next weeks day out will be better

Love, Mary

Oh Poll Sorry your day was spoilt but as Karen says you are such an inspiration in the way your deal with adversity. Have a good old rant - it will help! But keep on like you always do. I know you will. Next time, i’m sure your day out will be great. Love Teresa xx

Hi Poll,

I have read many of your posts and responses and your name always stands out because of the amazing way you deal with things, your strength shines through.

So, hello from me and really hope you have improved from your latest episode.

Clare x

That is very kind of you Clare and I know the support of everyone here really helps to bring me through the more difficult days.

luv Pollx

Hi Gill, ta for your kind words.

Well done for going to fat class on your scooter. How the weight loss going? i reckon I have lost about a stone and a half now.

Still haven`t found a way to get weighed!

luv Pollx

Hi Poll - have only just read this so sorry my hugs are late. How are you now? xxx

I`m doing much better now hun. cheers for asking.

luv Pollx

Hi Polly, Being staying away from the boards for a while for fear of upsetting people but I was so sad to hear about your ruined day out. Your an inspiration and I hope you get to go to your club next week. I’ve stopped going but me and the hubby are trying hard at home ourself. I’m glad the judge is on your daughters side, let’s hope it all gets sorted out soon, for her sake. Big hugs to you, Chis x