On my holidays

I’m on my holidays we are at centerparcs in sherwood forest. I’ve left Frazer in the chalet with Lee and Molly and i are swimming…well she is with her bratz dolls , being autistic she’s not worried about being seen with 4 dolls all complete with swimming suits ! I’m on the other hand very aware and was thinking…come on Michelle…ypu can do it , ever adventurous, all be it a bit stupid at times. The only thing I feel able to manage without Lee is the Jacuzzi…big mistake after I’d parked my power chair as close to it as possible and crawled in I’m completely dizzy and weaker than normal. So I’m trying to type this and hope I recover for the next adventure. Molly doesn’t get it that I’m not like I used to be , thankfully because its safe here I can let her have freedom .What’s the worst thing she can do…lose one of her dolls …and then all the pool will hear about it! Michelle and Frazer xx

1 Like

sounds fun, but are you typing in the jacuzzi?

your phone could go amiss with a Bratz doll.

otherwise, sounds fun. enjoy!

pollsx

1 Like

Hope you have a lovely time.

Sherwood Forest? I hope they’re not robin you blind.

Steve x woof

1 Like

I got out of the pool first Poll and avoided all eye contact, I really struggled to get back on my chair so thankfully my mobile phone isn’t waterlogged. We’ve been back again today and the pool attendant found me a non heated place to sit with , not so good wheelchair access but we got there in the end …i think I should offer my services as a mystery shopper the swimming pool hasn’t been upgraded for 30 years and there idea of disabled friendly isn’t great. The staff are lovely though so that’s good. Michelle and Frazer xx

1 Like

We are having a wonderful time Steve, our boys and their partners and Rochelle and the babies join us tomorrow for the rest of the week. It is pricey here Steve so yes Robin does come to mind , I was smart and took an extra suitcase with food in it and last night we picked blackberries and I made a crumble. Michelle and Frazer xx

sounds lovely Michelle pleased you are having a good time.Please sned me some homemade blackberry crumble,its my favourite.

J x

1 Like

Oooh - I fancied the Sherwood Forest one when I looked at it a few years back, very nice.

Glad to hear you’re being looked after hope you enjoy the rest of your time there.

Sonia x

1 Like

Enjoy your holiday Michelle.

Pam x

1 Like

the thought of you making blackberry crumble on holiday makes me smile…doubt many folk would do that and you even pre-empted it! Now there`s organised!

pollsx

1 Like