OMG OMG DLA........

I live n a “trial” area for pip Please find enclosed pip fact sheet http://www.disabilityrightsuk.org/f60.htm May the force be with you Mike

Hi Charlie, congratulations!

Great to hear some good news and treat yourself with back payments,

Pat x

[quote=“nikkinakkinoo”]

Just remembered I had to have a letter from the DVLA saying that I wouldn’t get a licence if I applied for one.

[/quote] Thats no good Mike

Nikki They told me to reduce accidents on the road-so I drove on the pavement. Ha, ha, ha Lmao Mike :slight_smile: x

Many congratulations Charlie I am really pleaded that you have finally managed to get the DLA award - the money will go some way to helping you with this horrid disease. What a shame they had to put you through this stress as it exacebrates MS symptoms. Good for you for keeping up the fight for what is rightfully yours.

Enjoy - it really does help.

:-)))))) Mary

Lol I meant PLEASED not pleaded

Thankyou Nikki and theorising.

Thankyou Nikkie I need to find a photo bopth in my local town centre now.Or it will be travel miles to swansea to have it done.I do not drive as I get terrible road rage and quit driving lessons.

Well the sooner I get a pass the better.

I have now got over the shock of getting the DLA.I didnt expect it.

Charlie,x

Good for you Charlie, the indefinate award is such a relief. Hopefully your ESA will be good news to, I am waiting to hear as/if I’m transferred from IB, I’m trying not to worry.

This government has done so many u-turns, I wish someone would fight for us about PIP, I know the MS Society and other charities are doing something, but I don’t think it’s enough.

Anyway, enjoy the back pay.

Thankyou Broushka.

I to am waiting for the change over from IB to ESA…

A long wait of months and stress.

Charlie,x

Congratulations, it is such a relief when you get what you deserve!

I too have recently been awarded a similar indefinite award, but on a slightly less positive note don’t forget that we too will have to re-submit under the Personal Independence Payments (PIPS), but let’s not worry about that just yet!!

Enjoy

Thankyou schoey23.

Again the sick and dissabled get kicked down again.

well done.

its a very hard task to get anyware with the dla now. genuine people that deserve the help are the ones that normaly suffer .

hopefully you can relax a little now untill the switch over to the PIP.

as has bein said nothing is indefinite now with this mob.