Forum

OK HellMS you should now be back with us!

There is no escaping me. I am the Miss Marple of the PPMS board. According to my calculations you should be back today… so… where did you go and what was it like???

We have ways of making you talk…

Hope you had a lovely time… you have been missed,

Pat x

I had a lovely time thanks Miss Marple. What happened to the summer when I was gone? I have so missed all of you does that make me an addict as well as a PPMSer? I was bored without you, my withdraw symptoms were so bad I had to be here.

2 loads of washing on and the suitcases are hidden behind a closed door, I don’t think I will be needing my summer wear…

I have not read any of the board just got straight on to you Pat I hope you have been well? I have not even spoken to the family… Take care, M

Oh M thank goodness you’re back and are ok! I was worried…

It is a bit addictive when the only people who understand what you’re going through are your buddies on PPMS board!!!

The coalition government decided to cut summer as was too expensive. This happened while you were away. They say that summer makes people happy and that is dangerous as people might get together and talk about what a mess this country is in but they also managed to distract people by spending a huge amount of money on celebrating the Jubilee and a family who apparently are not having their benefits cut…

Hope you had a fabulous time… I’ve been ok thanks. Fatigue fatigue fatigue… but hey what’s new…

Welcome back!

Pat x

Hi folks

I lay down yesterday afternoon and slept for 3 hours!!! Are holidays meant to be kn**kering? I hope to get back to normal soon OR whatever has to pass as normal. I feel a ramble coming on…

Take care folks, M

Holidays ARE exhausting! I haven’t been on one for a few years… have the occasional weekend away but not a proper holiday… very idea of it knackers me…

Managed to go out for lunch today. Haven’t been out of the house since last Monday so was brilliant just to get out… only a little Turkish cafe down the road but I was in THE OUTSIDE WORLD… and delicious chicken and rice and peppers… yum…

Hope you M and everyone’s doing ok,

Pat x

Hi, we didn’t go holiday last year and thought if we tried 2 weeks for the first time in years I’d be less kn**kered. It sounds logical but whoever said MS was logical? Sometimes I try very hard to push this boat of mine…

Glad you enjoyed your lunch yesterday Pat, don’t know when I’ll have the energy to leave my comfy chair! Take care everyoneM