Off on adventure

The birds woke me up early…they are singing their little hearts out . Today I’m going on a steam train with Lee and Frazer. We are getting the 8:06 train from Frodsham to Carlisle. We have to take the manual wheelchair because it’s an old train and someone will help us on and fold my chair I’m a bit worried but Lee says we will be fine, hopefully I’ll be sat very close to the toilet I asked to be near the loo …i hope I don’t have to crawl to it I’ll be okay if there’s things to hold on to. We rang shop mobility in Carlisle and they are going to meet us at the station with a scooter. It’s only 5:14 am in the morning and I’m wide awake. We are in the middle of having a new kitchen fitted so it will be nice to get out of the house. Joan my friend is coming to see Molly on her school taxi she is staying over for respite at school tonight, and my other daughter is having tea at Joans, We won’t be back till 10:30 tonight. Well at least the kitchen fitted will have an empty house Molly wouldn’t stop chatting to him last night after school, he’s a lovely man and was very kind to her, not everyone understands her she can quite a chatter box. Michelle and Frazer xx sent from my mobile phone

1 Like

Have a lovely day Michelle,you will be on your travels now,by the time you read this,hope your ok

J x

1 Like

Bom voyage Michelle.

I still think trains are exciting. I know Frodsham station well; dark, cold and lonely nights waiting for that little bright speck to appear in the murk.

Steve. x

1 Like

Hi Michelle

Hope you all have a lovely day out, and seeing your kitchen is being done, that’s the best thing to do.

Pam x

1 Like

We had a brilliant time. It was a bit stressful at first and poor Frazer got stood on he really howled so the guard took pity on us and moved us to a first class enclosed carriage. It was brilliant it was an old fashioned carriage from the 1930s. It was so cosy that I managed to have a sleep on the way home. Michelle and Frazer xx sent from my mobile phone

1 Like

Glad you enjoyed yourselves Michelle, but poor Fraser, give him a cuddle from me and Alfie sends a woof.

Pam x

1 Like

What a wonderful day out!

The first class carriage sounds lovely.

And poor Frazer, getting trod on…poor lamb!

pollsx

1 Like