No idea why this is in my computer..............But,it's good to share

Minute Playdough recipe:

Your will need:

• 1/2 cup of salt
  • 1 cup of flour
  • 1 tablespoon of cream of tartar (Cream of Tartar is a natural powdered raising agent for use in scones, drop scones, soda bread and a wide range of other recipes)
  • 1 tablespoon of oil
  • I cup of boiling water (from the kettle) mixed with
    some food colouring (OR a the contents of three blackcurrant dazzler fruit tea bags for lovely fruity rich purple)

What to do:

Put all the dry ingredients in a bowl and then mix vigourously with the hot water.

Makes wonderful playdough which lasts for ages in little plastic sandwich bags.

Thanks for this Wb - brought back memories of when my daughter was little - we used to play with this when her friends came round. Warning - keep away from dogs - they will eat anything.

Actually, think l shall have a go myself. Have some fun with it.

Now l can make something rude.

nice one wb

jen - our nursery nurse used to roll the cornflour mix into balls and throw them, very messy splatter!

carole x

I’m so pleased that there are big kids out there…I don’t feel as lonely now.Oh,PB you can eat it if you’re very drunk and have lost your kebab.I wonder if it re-appears in ribbons the day after? Gloop sounds divine and could it be handy when playing Twister?

Come on now kids off to bed,you’re spoiling yourselves, so no soot juggling in the morning

Wb x