Nausea Dizziness and painful eyes...

Hi how are you feeling now?

if one is 9 then you can get that child to help. My daughter had M.E. and was bed bound for six months and her kids were young and pitched in. The other they belong to young carers and were supported and went out one day a week. they didnt do loads just enough to help mum. they enjoyed it to be honest. we all pitched in unfortunately she chose the same time as i started to get sick. they did do an MRI as they were thinking MS although she had some lesions in her brain they put it down to M.E.

but they survived. I am proud to say she was diagnosed in 2007 after pneumonia and bad breakup, and now in a new marriage and has her own cleaning business and doing really well, and the kids have grown up, one went to university and got his masters and is teaching in a college, the other one is 20 next birthday and in college and wants to go to university. she s in a committed relationship too, so they both survived.

It was scary for a time, but the family pulled together, and if you can this is the way to go. friends, family, children, also like i said you really should ring adult social services and ask for help. I am sure you may even be able to take direct payments or a care plan to get you help in the home. you need a care plan it helps with an application for PIP ok. also get in touch with OT and have adaptations in your house to help you.

the first six months is hell, then it gets better.

big hugs. I promise you with positivity and support you will get through this. i have had mine since 2000 and even survived loosing my beloved mum and my beloved husband and i am on my own now. but i am 67 had my life your a young women and have a chance to stabilise so just keep thinking you will stabilise it will be better. Make sure you eat really well, and watch out for your magnesium levels and iron.

big hugs, i promise you it will get better. Honestly my daughter couldnt even get out of bed with her M.E. i know its not MS but the situation is similar. she had terrible nausea and vertigo she would literally be walking across the road and dropped to the floor with it.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I’m new here and just going through some posts in the forum. I get this alllll the time I’m always feeling sick and nauseous and get awful pain in my left eye following Optic neurosis last year. Horrible isn’t it but you aren’t alone x

It’s horrible isn’t it, I never feel like eating because I feel so sick.

Glad it’s not just me x

Hey , I feel like I’m constantly fighting off a virus. I wemt to the doctors amd all my glands in neck amd groin up sore throat etc he said my body is fighting off some virus at thw moment. I got my first neurologist appointment Saturday morning. My jead pressure is bad again. Amd my anixty :-/. I can’t leave the hospital Saturday without answers amd help:-/ I Dont have any faith in thw doctors at the moment I have always been sent away with no answers amd in pain since it all started. Saturday couldn’t come any sooner it’s been a very long few months xx