My lovely motabilty car is coming towards the end of its 3 year term, it is due to go back to Motability in March. I have still not been sent anything from the DWP re converting my higher rate DLA to PIP.
Anyone else been in this situation? I really can’t afford to pay an upfront payment and then have the car taken away from me, I also don’t want to spend ages looking and arranging time with dealerships if Motability are not going to progress any new car without the PIP decided. Is it possible to extend the current lease until a time the DWP get off their bottoms and send me what I need/they want etc? Time is running out, new car lead times and adaptions will probably push me to the end of the lease time even if I am able to progress.
Any thoughts? Will give Motability a ring in the first instance I suppose.