morning everyone.

hi everyone i had a shitty day yesterday, i spoke to my Dr and they have upped my meds ,which is making me very sleepy, but i feel a lot better than i did, my legs are not stiff. and a lot less painfull.i hope your all feeling a bit better today. the sun is out,even looking out the window and hearing the birds sing, makes me smile, just take a look, even look at the sky. sorry getting a bit happy, lol.i wish everyone a good day x

4 Likes

Glad you’ve had a good day! Can I ask what medication you are on because I have stiff, painful legs too.

Good to hear :smiley:

Hi Sealy, tiredness got the better of me yesterday and I fell asleep before replying. I smiled at you mentioning the sun and imagined the birds singing, then it threw it down with rain :joy: xx

Morning Sealy, I have copied across a thread from NorasMum, it is such an uplifting thread with some beautiful photos of birds. When you feel up to it definitely worth a look :blush:

1 Like

Morning… Its always the simple things in life like sunshine and bird song that can put a smile on our faces. Even with the crummy MS we can be positive. I totally get the shitty days and am glad I found this site to vent. Onwards and upwards xxx

2 Likes

hiya louisej sorry took a long time to reply, the meds I am on is pregabalin. i take 200mg in the morning and the same in the afternoon and the same before bed, this leaves me not able to do much. that’s why it took so long to reply lol, I am trying 100mgs in the morning so that I can function and then 200 in afternoon and 200 before bed. but we have to remember that our MS are not the same for everyone. so if you need to change up your meds contact your GP,MS nurse or someone first.

2 Likes