Did you have a regular dentist remove your fillings???
If so they did it wrong and you were most likely poisoned even further!
You see, mercury removal is a very delicate process that if not done correctly under the
right conditions can cause even further harm.
Regarding the belief that having the fillings removed are simply an cosmetic improvement.
Let’s say for the sake of argument that mercury amalgam has nothing to do with one’s MS cause, one
still must create the most optimum environment in the body is which to give one a fighting chance against
what some call a manageable not curable as of yet disease.
Well what better way to address the management side than having one of Earth’s most toxic substances
removed from your mouth.
Not only is mercury one of the most toxic substances, but it is a “NEUROTOXIN!”
Let me repeat that for those unable or like the tone deaf professional doctors “UNWILLING” to face scientific
MERCURY IS ONE OF THE MOST DANGEROUS “NEUROTOXINS!” on Earth.
Multiple Sclerosis is a “NEURO-DEGENERATIVE” disorder!
So Neuro Toxin + Neuro Degenerative Disorder (MS) = further NEOURO-DEGENERATION!
And though you may have taken supplements to protect you from the mercury amalgam fillings,
the most important question is…
Did you have the procedure of removal done by a holistic dentist who would have protected you
from the most toxic part of mercury amalgam poisoning?
And that is the loads of mercury that you receive when it isn’t done correctly.
And most importantly, even if you had the mercury removed from your mouth, have you
had the mercury that has built up over the years that is lodged in your organs, your nervous
system in particular (MS is a nerve disorder as you know), detoxed from your body???
If not you are now just a living breathing mercury amalgam.
To quote a line from the old movie “Poltergeist”.
“You removed the headstones from the cemetery but you didn’t remove the bodies!”
I had 6 fillings and so far 5 of them have been removed correctly by a holistic dentist.
And it was not cheap. If you get it done cheap and especially by your run of the mill dentist,
both you and he/she were poisoned much worse than when you had the fillings in.
I have improved my MS symptoms immeasurably. But I still have one left and it is the most
dangerous because a mercury amalgam filling in conjunction with a gold cap as I have increases
the mercury load by way of something labeled as “oral electro-galvanism”.
Long story short, you need to do your own homework.
You have to live with your illness not your so called professional. Dismissing something to myth without
due diligence does a disservice to yourself in particular and those that love you as well.
I hope that I have turned on a least a flashlight.
THE REST IS UP TO YOU!