many, many thanks

Morning one and all!

We had a wonderful day yesterday, to celebrate our Ruby wedding anniversary.

The sun shone and warmed us, so we were able to sit out in the garden.

Daughter no 2 made the most beautiful cake. 2 tiers, with red robbons, feathers and a diamond 40. She`s taking sugar craft lessons and her work did us all proud.

Daughter no 1 laid on a buffet for us. We received bottles of bubbly, and 5 gorgeous flower dispalys.

The youngest of our 4 grandchildren, Emily 3, kept us entertained with her endless chatter. her favourite saying of the moment is;

Are you here next week? Theres no football`.

Bless her, she`s adorable…but I am biased of course!

Mr Polly is a man of few words and this is how is speech went;

My missus,... shes kept me busy, bamboozled and bald! But I lover her to bits!`

Ahh, I filled up!

I`m content!

luv you all, Polly xxxxxxx

I’m happy for you that you had such a great day Poll. There is nothing like a celebration with all your loved ones around you. It sounds like your daughters did you proud and I loved hubby’s speech! Your youngest granddaughter seems like a real cutie! Thinking of you, Love Teresa xx

Hi Poll

Sounds like you had a wonderful day, so pleased for you both, and to cap it all off, the

sun was on your side as well.

Pam

congratulations Polly and Hubby, glad you had a good time, may you both celebrate many more.

Luv Jean x

Hi Poll,

Sounds like you had the most marvellous day and I LOVED Mr Polly’s speech!! Your family sound a delight and obviously did you proud, bless em!

Glad the sun shone for you all, and the entertainment was first class! Here’s to the next instalment of your marriage, have fun!!

Lots of love, Dawn xxxx

Happy days and happy memories - hope someone took photos for you too.

Jen xx

Glad you had a great day, your grand daughter sounds lovely and a lot of fun, love your husbands speech. Cheryl:-))

I am so pleased you had a wonderful day, I am sure you and you hubby will plenty more lovely years ahead. Grandchildren are so delightful by the end of the year I will have 4 .much love to you both Karen xxx

Awe Poll, Im so happy for you. What wonderful family youve got and as for G, well he said it all, you are loved by all - so he will have to share!

Take care,

bren

x

That’s great news Poll, so glad you and Mr.Poll had such a lovely day with all the family and the added bonus the sun.

The next aim is the Golden aniversary

Janet

x x

[quote=“MS43”] Mr Polls speech says it all

xx Maria.

Morning one and all!

We had a wonderful day yesterday, to celebrate our Ruby wedding anniversary.

The sun shone and warmed us, so we were able to sit out in the garden.

Daughter no 2 made the most beautiful cake. 2 tiers, with red robbons, feathers and a diamond 40. She`s taking sugar craft lessons and her work did us all proud.

Daughter no 1 laid on a buffet for us. We received bottles of bubbly, and 5 gorgeous flower dispalys.

The youngest of our 4 grandchildren, Emily 3, kept us entertained with her endless chatter. her favourite saying of the moment is;

Are you here next week? Theres no football`.

Bless her, she`s adorable…but I am biased of course!

Mr Polly is a man of few words and this is how is speech went;

My missus,... shes kept me busy, bamboozled and bald! But I lover her to bits!`

Ahh, I filled up!

I`m content!

luv you all, Polly xxxxxxx

[/quote]

Hi Poll, only saw this after i,d pm,d you, so pleased you had a lovely day and that the sun shone for you all, sounds like you had a great time with all your family, and yes the Grandkids may make us biased but they lift us up with their little quips don,t they? As for Mr Poll well he said it all didn,t he? loved it

Marie

Cobgratulations to you both on your 40th wedding anniversary and having a lovely family.

Have you thought of hiring out ‘Mr Polly’ as a speaker - he sound like the type of speaker most people would prefer at their events - either that or get him to write a book of one-liners for all events - he could make a fortune.

Ann