big day tomorrow

Hi gang, just letting you know that tomorrow is our Ruby wedding anniversary…40 years…chuffing `eck, eh!

Family are coming and bringing the food and drink, so we have nowt to do, but enjoy!

Heres to the next 40.....................crikey! Ill be nearly 100!

luv Pollx

Enjoy!

Happy anniversary. Have a great day! Don’t eat and drink too much now! Cheryl:-)

Happy anniversary. Have a great day! Don’t eat and drink too much now! Cheryl:-)

Happy anniversary Poll, well done to you both.Enjoy the day.

jaki xx

Happy Anniversary Poll and hubby; well done on reaching forty years, we’ll be there soon!!

(and the day is shared with the birthday of my music hero!!)

Have a iuper day with your guests, enjoy and CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Lots of love, Dawn. xxxxxxxxx

Congratulations to you both

40 years wow.

Have a good time with your family and friends and look forward to your next 40 years of fun and frolic’s eh lass.

and a bottle of bubbly to help you party.

xx Maria

Hi Poll

Congratulations to you both I hope you have a wonderfully happy day.

Much love, Mary :slight_smile:

Hi Poll,

Have a great day!!!

love,

Moira

Hey Poll That is wonderful - congratulations to you both! Have a really brilliant day with your family. You deserve it. I’ll be thinking of you both. Love Teresa xx

Well done Poll,

Hope you have some ruby coloured wine to celebrate with your family.

Hope the nice weather stays with you too.

love Jen xxx

Hey Poll,

Congratulations on such an achievement 40 years, well done the both of you enjoy the enjoy the booze, enjoy the day, enjoy the love and I think you both deserve the

Love Janet x x

Wow Poll that’s great! Congrat’s to you and Mr. Poll. (oh isn’t there a book called Mr. Polly???)

My sister and her hubby and my daughter-in-law’s parents celebrate 40 years this year. Was obviously a very good year to get married!

Have a brilliant day. Thinking of you.

Pat xxx

Hi Poll, sending my warmest wishes to you and your hubby. Have a wonderful day with your family and friends. Love Karen xxx

Hi Poll,

Congratulations to you both have a brilliant day.

Anne xx

Hi Poll and Polls husband well done to you both l hope you have the best of days lov Jan / Jim xx

Hi Polly…congratulations 40 years eh!..we’ve just done 25…hope you have as good a day we did

eat drink and be VERRY merry

luv

Guy x

Congratulations to you both-have a fantastic day.

Ellie xxx

Hi Poll

Congratulations to you both

I hope you had a lovely day, and…

i also hope you saved us all a slice of cake?

Teresa. xxx