Forum

LDN

Just wondered if there is anyone on here taking ldn and what you think of it?

It’s fair to say it does not work for everyone (what does), but I have been taking ldn for nine years with very good results. Take a look at the anecdotal information on the ldn research trust site and see if you think it can help.

I have just started 2 months ago. I am ery slowly increasing te dose (I am taking 1.5ml) My GP has prescribed it it (I know I’m lucky!) and he is keeping an eye on me, I notice a small difference after only 2 days. My balence seems to be better.Before it I was falling nealy every day,and now I don’t fall as much. I think LDN is good for me, hope you find it is good for you too

Lynne x

been taking ldn now for 10 months, cant say i notce much improvement with mobility but i certainly feel i have a more positive mental attitude…

I took ldn before I tried for another baby I nnoticed improved balance, less fatigu and less urgency for the loo. I do want to start it aagain but don’t know if I can as will be starting the tablet medication fimgilamod (sorry can’t spell it) and not sure if I can. Good luck. Hope it helps

Would not be without my LDN - lts made my life much easier - mentally as well as physically. There are lots of people who do take it alongside DMD’s. Just ask the ldnresearchtrust for advice.

F.