LDN

Afew weeks I asked a question about this…anyway I got it, tried it and hell its good. I now have the energy that I had 3 years ago I have now increased my hours at work and my wife s telling me to turn the flaming telly off and go to sleep.All this and I have only been on it for 3 weeks!! Any commenta on this would really be apreciacted…All this and my Dr wont prescribe it to me sometimes life is not fare!!.Dave

Frankly, I would have been more surprised if you had said ldn did nothing, but I have benefited from this remarkable drug for nearly ten years and need no convincing. It’s estimated that 100,000 people worldwide take ldn for a variety of conditions, so you are in good company.

Life is not fair is what we teach our children, but somehow we still get upset when we find it true for ourselves. My wife has been on LDN for ten years and has had no disease progress at all. Her GP does prescribe it but our PCT will not fund it. I suggest you content yourself with the fact you find out about it and it does work for you.

Thanks to the two chaps who have replied to your post - l started on LDN about 5yrs ago. And it has benefitted me. No progression - more energy - and much more positive outlook on life. ln other words - although LDN is not a cure - it certainly helps me cope with my ms symptoms.