Any comments?

Hi everyone

I’ve taken my first dose of LDN this morning & I’m wondering if anybody else here is taking, or has tried it? I’m not expecting any miracles but thought it was worth giving it a go.

I’d like to hear any comments you may have…

Rosina x

I tried it several years ago for about six months and it did nothing. No improvement, no adverse effects either. I was told by the LDN trust I didn’t take it for long enough, but as I was paying for it on private prescription I decided I’d spent enough. Hope it works it’s magic for you.

xx

l have been taking it for some years with good results. One of my pals - who also has MS - has just started taking it. She said she felt a bit odd the first few days - started on 1ml now gradually up to 2ml. She is very excited as she finds she has much more energy and improved mobility. l have told her she might not need to up the dose if it is working well on 2ml.

l am thrilled for her - she is doing things she has not been able to do for a long time.

hiya

it was my only treatment for 7 yrs-long story! now i have taken it along with tysabri for a year. no drug suits everyone…you gotta find what suits you. i hope you get benefit from it.

ellie

Thanks for your replies everyone I’ve only done three doses of 1.5mls so far, early days yet. I have to up the dose to 2mls after two weeks. The doctor advised taking it in the morning rather than night time as I take my Amitriptyline at night, so luckily I haven’t experienced any ‘vivid’ dreams.

I’d be really interested to know if anyone else has tried it.

Rosina x

I was on it for a year or two. I started to deteriorate a lot faster around that time and gave up on it. I don’t think it did me any harm, just never saw that it did me any good.

Hi Rosina

I’ve been taking it since June. My symptoms are mild and I’d wanted to take LSD to see if it made a difference, before I start to take tecfidera in November. The effects have been gradual and subtle for me; I realised I wasn’t experiencing pins & needles in my arms & hands as much, and my energy levels were good. I don’t know if it’s the result of the LDN. I take it at night and have never had any vivid dreams. I’ve not had any adverse side effects at all.

I’ve been told I need to come off LDN before taking tecfidera as there’s no data on how the 2 drugs work together…

Jane xx