Just my opinion

Got to agree with you Sonia, Kelly, Whammel, Jen and Noreen.

I too am joining the other site as I will miss those who have gone and value their advice and support.

I will be staying on here though to keep an eye on my good friends who are choosing to stay here.

Keep smiling you all.

PS I am very upset I didn’t win the prize. Can I have some of your cake please Tay?

Shazzie xx

Meant to include you too Sue in my earlier reply.

Shazzie xx

Virtual slices of cake are on their way…

Lol! Thanks!

xx

Hiya, am afraid its always been the same! … I was a regular poster few years back ( only stopped cos i couldnt get on with these new boards at all!! )… Goodness there has always been a very mixed bunch here… Thats life… And lets be honest just cos we all have MS , it is often all we have in common! … I had some great debates on here! Some often getting very heated lol… Like to think also that i helped others, even if it was just to say i know how you feel etc . I no good at spelling, write exactly how i talk and and am real… Even had others complaining about that! Lol … Didnt change me tho, is often forgotton by others that there are vaunerable, scard people out here… And agree, a kind word and a bit of time and thought , much better than the sarcy, bitterness some portray… There are/was some great people out here … Share the lourrrrrveee i say! =o) xxxxxx

I don’t know about “share the lourrrrveeee” smilechops, the teeth on your profile pic made me jump Lol

i can vouch for sarahs hugs-they are BRILL!!! (she can take her teeth out…*hides…)

ellie

[quote=“chocorange”]

i can vouch for sarahs hugs-they are BRILL!!! (she can take her teeth out…*hides…)

ellie

[/quote] Lmao! Ellie i found the best thing ta soak em in now… Domestos ! ( ps no teeth were hurt in the sharing of this post! ) -=o) xxxx

hi all the spelling mistake is unfriendiliness, it should be just unfreindly. That’s pretty good for a welshman lol

Rocket!! We’ve done this thread to the death lol. Prize has been won…you’ve actually spelt unfriendly wrong. Go to the bottom of the class you naughty boy lol xxx

well done Blossom, you did same it was a game lol x

I’m sticking my tongue out at you :wink:

My husband happily tels me I never disapoint. :blush:

Oops I drop mi L

I was late to this post!

Jeez now I have an image of the duracell bunny crossed with a vibrator in my mind!

I jumbled my words in one of my earlier episodes. Not good when you end up coming out with an innapropriate word in front of a parent and there child at work! Hmmm I wonder what panza would taste like - you could be on to a new thing!

I don’t think Jen got the joke or she’s playing the innocent lol